Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Compliment Garden!

January 30th, 2022

_1643540101.compliment garden.jpg

Presenting,

Compliment Garden!

The rules are simple and easy- all you have to do is tag people who you appreciate on this platform and give them an honest, genuine compliment to make their day!

I’ll start!

@VerseArt You've always been kind to me, and I see you doing lot of good to the community!

@Clarisse29 Thanks for giving me the idea of Compliment Garden from your post here. You even encouraged me to start this thread where anyone on cups can compliment any fellow on cups any day and time! Thanks for being sweet and supportive.

If you wish to send a heartfelt appreciation for yourself or a peer on 7cups, you can use the Peer Appreciation Form as well. (Yes, you can appreciate anonymously also) ❤

Victor04 February 3rd, 2022

@Angelx28

🤣🤣

Tesla indeed.😛😂

@Angelx28

Coming Soon

@Angelx28

I'm missing all the teens. You and Sir Keyboard the XVI too. 😀❤

@Angelx28

Queen Keyboard the XVI xD 😀

@Angelx28

Lmaoooooooo

@Angelx28

That's a typo, isn't it?😀

@Angelx28

That's no excuse to justify your "misadventures". 😛

@Angelx28

Good demon. *gives choco* 😀

@Angelx28

Lmao.

Our friendship is otherworldly.🤘😀

@Angelx28

XD Good one

navyHouse3677 February 3rd, 2022

@Victor04

Hello vic 👀👀👀👀👀👀💜💜💜💜

@navyHouse3677

Navvvyyyyyyyyyyy 😮😮

*stands up and salutes*

@Victor04

How are you vic 👀👀👀?

And thank you for this much respect

*offer cookies and chocolates🍫🍫*

@navyHouse3677

Hehe. Gotta respect the Navy. 😛

I'm alright, sis. How are you?😊

@Victor04

Me is 😛😛😛 Okie, just waiting for you to be back in my pms 😉😉😉😉

Victor04 February 4th, 2022

@navyHouse3677

Coming soon, friend.❤

navyHouse3677 February 4th, 2022

@Victor04

Waiting for you from ages now 😛😛😛

Come fast 😛😛😛😛

Vic 👀👀👀👀👀

I am bored without pming you and annoying you 😛😛😛😛😛

lueurspace February 3rd, 2022

@Victor04 @Angelx28

It was so interesting to read this forum conversation lol. you both are amazing and I appreciate how you brought in some playfulness to this thread ❤️

In the end, I want my heart to be covered in stretch marks. - Andrea Gibson

@lueurspace

Umm.. thanks? lol 😀

Such is my friendship with @Angelx28. Super otherworldly and keyboard related. 😛 *high fives*

@Angelx28

True true😂

@Angelx28

Yuss *high fives* 😀❤

Starlasky February 3rd, 2022

@Angelx28

I got a new nickname 'Mars', thank you, as long as Elon Musk isn't after me 😛. Louis Vuitton (lol on your keyboard) xD

@Bubblegumwings1234

Lol wings 😂

For you - was hyperlinked it was blue in colour to identify easily, you need some spectacles for you wings 😛😛😛😛😛😛

@navyHouse3677

I agree with you, wings needs some glasses xD

@Starlasky

Haha 🤣🤣 I knew it 😛😛😛😛

@Bubblegumwings1234

Lol 🤣🤣🤣😹

Does whale also need glasses 👓👓👓 wings 😛😛😛😛

@Bubblegumwings1234

Oh my God, half a day?! 😮. And thank you so much for your kind words and cookies, 31? Wow, not bad keyboard 😛

lueurspace February 3rd, 2022

@Starlasky

Dearest Starla,

You are such a special human being ❤️ I care so much about you and I think it's because of so many reasons. I just love the resilience you have and I admire how much you care about others and how much you want to appreciate them. There are so many things that I absolutely love about you but I think the best way to compile all of them is to say, that it's because they all make you, you - all the lovely qualities you possess, how much you try and understand other people. I love talking to you, and I wish I could poke you even more hehe. I will forever hold space for you in my life because I genuinely and deeply appreciate your presence in it. Stay awesome and know that you deserve so much kindness and love from this world. My compliments for you would always fall short, but I just wanted you to know that I deeply admire and respect you as a listener, friend and someone I see so much of goodness in *hugs* thank you so much for writing such a sweet message for me and tagging me!

In the end, I want my heart to be covered in stretch marks. - Andrea Gibson

@lueurspace

Oh my goodness, you got me all teared up :') You are so damn precious leury 💙. Thank you, thank you for all the lovely words, I'll forever remember them, haha. You are really dear to me *hugs hugs* all my love 💙

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 18th, 2022

@Starlasky

Starlaaaaaaa💙

I'm beyond touched to recieve this tag, be included amongst this amazing set of humans and to top it off, to receive such kind words from your ultra kind self! Many many thanks, sweet Starla! You're one of those who make me smile too and anyday is a great one, seeing you, your blue hearts and cookies around.

It is immensely thoughtful of you to create this lovely presentation full of sweet words, I'm sure it took a lot of time ooof, but then again, you being your sweet self have a natural ability to brighten everyone's days, and widen their smiles! You deserve all the world's happiness and more!

Thanks for being *you*, I look forward to know you and see you around more! 🍪💙

@Angelx28

Awwww lovely Angel! How so sweet, thankyouuu for being ever so positive, cheerful, uplifting, supportive and incredibly kind always! ❤

I'd like to tell you, how much I admire your ability to understand and support people, you go all the way in, to make people feel acknowledged and appreciated, and your positivity is so contagious, it spreads like wildfire! I'm super happy to have you as my friend! Love ya! ❤

@Angelx28 biggg *hugglesssss* 🥺🤗❤

GoldenNest2727 February 4th, 2022

@rommebai, you're an amazing, compassionate host while leading the Sharing Circle. I admire your ability to watch the queue and quickly answer newbie questions, all while keeping the focus on the person who is sharing. I appreciate your question in the beginning about whether the sharer prefers to be uninterrupted, or if they welcome short words of encouragement and support. You had a great idea with that. Thank you for volunteering your time to help others.

greenAvocado14 February 5th, 2022

@bestPresence62

You’ve been a great listener and friend. Thank you for all your encouragement, for checking in on me and for helping me get through this difficult time in my life. 🙏 We got this.

February 5th, 2022

Compliments for some of my Peer Appreciation Team (PAT) Members

I would like to compliment @bubblingBreeze14 for using their creative talents in spreading happiness in world. That is why we have talents - so that we can use them to create delight in world. Keep being the amazing you<3

@GloriaD is a gem! They are kind, creative, and dedicated to serving their audience. 7cups and Peer Appreciation Program is blessed to have them.

@sunisshiningandsoareyou is beyond words. It is tough to not feel warm in their presence, just as it is impossible to not feel warm when sun is out. Wish you great progress in your life, sun. Because sun's progress directly means that the world is a warmer place to live in.

Will be back with more compliments! <3

Izzzzzzyyyyyy February 12th, 2022

@navyhouse3677

Navy is one of the most amazing person i have met on cups and i absolutely love talking to her. We both help eachother out and navy always have the best replies to any of my silly questions. I love navyy alot and i do feel she should see how amazing she really is. Dont believe what others say navy, you are an absolute delight to be around and i really appreciate you being here for me.

I know things are going hard for you, but I am always here to talk and help as much as i can. And dont loose hope okay, you are gonna become the best doctor and make all your dreams come true❤

💜💜💜💜💜

@Fristo

Fristooooo, this is exceptionally sweet! I'm so honored and humbled to receive these words! It means alot to me that you *see* me like this hehe, Hearty thankssss! ❤

Honestly? Any amount of compliments feel inadequate for someone like you, who is a natural at inspiring people and spreading good thoughts around, I don't know how you do it lol, but it's like every time you say something, it is of alot of value and that's super admirable quality in you! Thankyou for investing so much time and efforts in bringing the community closer than ever, through all the appreciation and gratitude expression initiatives! ❤

May your garden of thoughts be full of bloom and color always!

bubblingBreeze14 February 19th, 2022

@Fristo

Sorry that it took a while for me to reply. Thank You so much for seeing my qualities 😊 It is always a pleasure to help someone and to spread some kindness around with whatever qualities I posses. I think we all deserve some kindness and a reason to smile each day! Glad I could be a part of that.

February 8th, 2022
February 8th, 2022

AlWays wiLling to help out and really cares. About cups.

really cares about tl.