Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

🐢⭐To you 🎢🙂

Emerbliss April 25th, 2023

🌊Dear You🌙

Thank you for opening this letter. You probably won’t be reading much at the moment. So I need to grab your attention!! Hehe!!! No wise words or advice here. I don't know the right things to say but I sincerely hope this this will make you feel better today and anytime you choose to read it. Ahem, buckle up , kay ? Beware of emotional rollercoasters🎢

You might feel like a lot is weighing down on your shoulders right now . Not knowing how to balance it , not knowing know if and when it is going eventually crush you . It's terrifying. It might feels like nothing you do ends up well. That your efforts behind your "failed attempts" isn't appreciated. And at this point, everything seem bleak. It might be too much to think about how to get through another day. There are no words to express everything one has to go through sometimes , to express the things going through your mind or the ache in your heart. The fact that you have all of it going on in your mind, yet you still manage to leave your bed and face the world every day. To try to swim against life currents and the occasional tree trunks that add insult to injury , you own my utmost respect for it. And every person who has been where you are , would feel like what I do. And be proud of you .

You're an amazing person and even if you can't see that now, I'm sure you will soon.I don't want your past to define who you are. It will always be a part of you , an important part of you. Maybe a horribly sad and painful part. But not all of you .it will always be a part of you. And you will be so so much more than that. If you’re reading this and you’re having a hard time, no matter how big or small it seems to you, I want to know that I see you , I know your struggle is valid . Please remind yourselves that you’re not weird or different for being what you are at the moment. It's valid and reasonable.

Sometimes life gets so messed up that we cannot continue on the same page. We have to turn and start on a new one . It hurts , to leave everything behind, to try to forget , to try again and YET miserably fail. You make mistakes, experience setbacks and disappointments, and get discouraged. We all do. Unfortunately, those things will always be the unnecessary but yet default part of the journey . I know its not easy. It takes a lot to *try* to make any change in the way you feel at the moment. Why ? Because sometimes it's hard to believe that any of us can feel anything but broken till the end. That's okay . Its okay. I know it seems doubtful sometimes, probably now too , but while you read this , I want you to remind yourself that its a feeling. Feelings seems true depending on situations but it's NOT ALWAYS a fact. Right? I will answer that one for you. DAMN RIGHT!!

Just like a goat who knows how to find water , even when it's lost in a desert, we also have the strength in us , to find our own fresh page , to paint fresh smiles on it , again. It’s not some magical process. It’s terrifying and awkward and hard, at least in my experience so far. I know its hard. It's okay if you haven't reached there. But you can , I know you will . Maybe not somewhere around the time you read this letter, but gradually you will , because you can. And whichever pace it happens, I want you to know that " pace " isn't a sign of weakness or strength. We have different stories, different situation, different demons to hide from. So a different pace for each of us. Sounds fair , right?

Please take it easy. Learning to be kind to yourself can be a lifelong project . That's okay too. We can do that . Please let yourself rejoice again in small things, like an walk in the rain, or the smile of a stranger ,or discovering new things to do , that give you a sense of achievement. Small and achievable things , to give you joy, to celebrate what you have done. Doesn't need to be a hobby, just anything that makes you feel better. Because for as long us it does , it's perfect! I do jigsaw puzzles and veeery bad knitting. I hope gradually you can also find your own choice. If you want to , you can try to discover new activities as much as eventually as you find comfortable . I think you are very good at poems. I will pray , that it hurts a little less, when you choose to write one. And if I get to see it, you will definitely spot me in the #cheerteam .

I don't want you to think you're replaceable, because you're NOT. I don't want you to ever wonder if you should be in the world. And if you ever think you have no reason to be here, think of me who wrote this to you and of everyone else who cares for you . I need you here. We need you here. Always. Period!

Even though you are not feeling well now , we will never stop celebrating you. Sorry. We will never stop celebrating the day you came to us and the days you are among us. Nothing will ever change that. Much better days lie ahead for you. Love yourself. Know that you are loved, worthy, deserving and capable. You’ve got what it takes. We’re all rooting for you and need you. Don't let yourself feel alone at any step of the way, in our thoughts and hearts , we are with you . We believe in you. You have to believe in you, too.

And in time ( it would take a while, but one day) , you will gradually notice that there are more good days than bad ones , I understand how much impossible that might seem sometimes. It's okay if you feel so now too. Because it's human. But hold in there okay ? Because you do have reason to hope. Because you are amazing , aaand unlike what life makes us believe, we have the strength to smile again , fully , till our face hurts .

Thank you for reading this

Signed ,

your friend, your peer

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 26th, 2023

@Emerbliss

Sooo what do you eat daily to be this kind and thoughtful?! Must be something special, huh?❤

Gosh, I hope everyone gets to read this, featured this post for you, so people subscribed can see it too! Thankyouuu! You're a blessing! ❤

Emerbliss OP May 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou, Awwwn Sun that's too generous of you to call me a blessing. But I loved it. Hehe.. talking about my diet..I recently decided to pick/borrow/steal one or two dishes from sun super special menu and give my bored tastebuds an whoo-hoo treat. Must say , works wonders!! Thank you for letting others to know about this post.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 2nd, 2023

@Emerbliss

Haha you have a way with your words, told yaaa! Ofcourse, when we see and receive something good, we should try to share it with others also!🥰

Blessings shared are blessings multiplied! ;)

(Also edited the "replaceable" thingy in your post, as noticed by and so kindly mentioned by @VioletVeritas ❤)

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou , Sun I was wondering about how to get irreplaceable fixed. Thank youuuu. Talking about thank yous , how many do you receive one day btw ? You are too much awesomely sweet for it to be single digits or maybe double digits too❤️❤️. Thank you Sun

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 2nd, 2023

@Emerbliss

No worries haha! And smh, who's being tooooo sweet now awww?!❤

Emerbliss OP May 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou,

Nope - nope , simply being grateful for having you here sun 🌞*looking around for sweetie pie* whoo-hoo !! spots the most treasured pie - Sun!!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 10th, 2023

@Emerbliss

Awww that warmed my heart so much, thankyouu lovely being! You're sweeter than the sweetest pie!❤

CalmRosebud April 26th, 2023

@Emerbliss What a beautiful, thoughtful and astonishingly caring letter! I felt so good after I read it.

May I make a tiny suggestion in the line that reads: irreplaceable, I think you meant replaceable. You are not replaceable. If I'm understanding the intent correctly.

You are an amazing writer Emerbliss, and I enjoyed reading this so much, it really took me to the top of good feelings this morning and was a great way to wake up!

Kindly, Tas

@VioletVeritas,

Hello Tad , really happy to know that it made your morning. Thank you for letting me know how you feel. Also you are very correct about your suggestion. "Irreplaceable" was actually meant to be Replaceable. Whoa , that sounds like a quote.

@VioletVeritas,

Hello Tas , really happy to know that it made your morning. Thank you for letting me know how you feel. Also you are very correct about your suggestion. "Irreplaceable" was actually meant to be Replaceable. Thank you for pointing it out 😊

CalmRosebud May 10th, 2023

@Emerbliss Big Hug! (>^_^)><(^o^<)

compassionateOak202 April 26th, 2023

Just saw this in my notification and just… wow. What an inspiring letter and great reminder for many of us here 🥹. Thank you for writing this. I’ll subscribe to this thread in case I need to read this again in the future! 💖🙏🏼

@compassionateOak202. Good to know you found this useful Oak. I have seen seen many of your posts at cups. Those are really inspiring and motivating. Thank *you* too for sharing your thoughts with us. Means a lot. ❤️😊

PatienceImpatiens April 26th, 2023

@Emerbliss

What a lovely and inspiring letter and a wonderful way to wake up in the morning! Thank you for caring to write this and post it!

-Patience

@PatienceImpatiens, Thank you for reading. I am glad it helped you have a pleasant start in the morning ☺️

TabbyCat97 April 26th, 2023

@Emerbliss

this is just so so lovely :') you are wonderful, such an amazinggg personn ♡

Tabs

@TabbyCat97, Awww Tabby, it's so generous of you to call me amazing . But than you !! Hehe. Did I say those words fitore for you ? Because it does!😊

slowdecline48 April 26th, 2023

@Emerbliss

"Please remind yourselves that you’re not weird or different for being what you are at the moment. It's valid and reasonable."

But I am weird & different. H*ll, I like being weird...plenty of people in my life have called me weird, crazy, or some synonym of the foregoing. I decided to own it a long time ago. The last thing I wanna be is normal. 😁

Aside from that, the message is nice...a lot of soft soap, but nice. No doubt it will help at least a few members who read it.

@slowdecline48, thank you for reading and sharing your views. I think all of us enjoy to be in our own versions of " weird " mode and enjoy ourselves sometimes. Hi fives to that !!🐰

April 27th, 2023

@Emerbliss 💖 this is undoubtedly the best piece written on 7cups ( or even internet) ever!

I don't know how long it took you to write this, but I could see many days flash in front of me in the span of reading.

You are a goat. You are. Period.

@DonaldDraper , Aww that's too kind of you , you are too generous with your words ❤️ . But hehe Thank youuu. Also thank you for reading this. Glad you found it useful.

May 2nd, 2023

@Emerbliss *hand to heart* 😊

😊@DonaldDraper

jerryco789 May 13th, 2023

@Emerbliss

Thank you friend. 🥲

Emerbliss OP May 13th, 2023

@jerryco789 ☺️ hello.gif

Moonlight69 May 21st, 2023

💞💞💞💞