Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Help

confusedxtrapped August 9th, 2023

I suffered a lot because of school. It doesn't help that my teacher told me to just s.u.c.k it up. I have to face every situation that could bring me a great deal of anxiety and frustration and they brush it off like it was nothing, forcing me to just face them even if it could hurt me. Y'know how mental/emotional pain has the same, some even say worse effect on us compared to physical pain. How hypocritical of them to call themselves a child friendly school when they continuously demean students with grades, competition, verbal and emotional abuse, high expectations, unreasonable discipline, etc.

justjack2001 August 9th, 2023

Hi @confusedxtrapped

I can understand how frustrating and hurtful it must be to experience such an unsupportive environment, especially when it's supposed to be a place of learning and growth. Dealing with emotional pain can indeed be very challenging, and it's important for schools to prioritize the well-being of their students. If you feel comfortable, you might consider discussing your concerns with a counselor, a trusted teacher, or a school administrator who can address the issues you're facing. Remember that seeking help and advocating for your well-being is important, and you deserve a supportive and respectful learning environment.

confusedxtrapped OP August 9th, 2023

@justjack2001

Believe me, the counselor and the school administrator gave 0 f.u.c.k.s about the well-being of the students.

Thanks for caring anyway.