Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

NAMI Oath

Kate August 9th, 2017

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will encourage acceptance and understanding.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed:
Date:

brightForest97 November 14th, 2017

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members, and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate, and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members, and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: brightForest97

Date: November 13, 2017

ajj23 November 15th, 2017

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

Signed: ajj23
Date: 15/11/2017

ItsMichelle November 15th, 2017

Nami Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners,7 Cups members, and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing mental health challenge.

I will educate,advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgement and bias.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and approprate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health,healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reached out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: @ItsMichelle

Date: November 15th 2017

Nyssa2506 November 15th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

Hello! I am Nyssa. Just completed the training on NAMI. Wanted to help anyway I can.

NAMI Oath

Signed: Nyssa
Date: 11/15/2017

Elenny02 November 17th, 2017

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members, and NAMI supporters.

I will educate, advocate, and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members, and my world.

Signed: Elenny02
Date: 11/16/17

FriendlyNature256 November 17th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Karthika
Date: 17/11/2017

victoriousParadise88 November 17th, 2017

@Kate

unassumingPrune8530 November 18th, 2017

NAMI Oath

peeyush0001 November 19th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: peeyush0001
Date: 19/11/17

peeyush0001 November 19th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: peeyush0001
Date: 19/11/17

KittenBee33 November 20th, 2017

Signed: KittenBee33
Date: 12-19-17

Sanskruti29 November 20th, 2017

@Kate

Kelsey515 November 22nd, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Kelsey G
Date: 11/22/2017

YayyySphere November 22nd, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: YayyySphere
Date: 22 November 2017

Heavenlyhorizons November 22nd, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Heavenly Horizons ( Tracey.L)
Date: 11-22-2017

StevieGeekay November 23rd, 2017

NAMI Oath

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help. 11/22/17

Signed: StevieGeeKay
Date:

xenabeeena November 24th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

I take the NAMI Oath ☺️

Signed: Xens (xenabeeena)
Date: 11/24/17

FixingTheBroken November 24th, 2017

Signed: FixingTheBroken
Date: 24th November, 2017

RewindTheClock November 25th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Rewindtheclock
Date: 11/24/17

DrumDude November 25th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: DrumDude
Date: 11/25/17

MistyMagic November 26th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: MistyMagic

BlueCornflower November 26th, 2017

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: Blue Cornflower
Date: 26/11/2017

GoodVibes8 November 28th, 2017

Signed: GoodVibes8
Date: 11/27/2017

eeveeon November 30th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Eeveeon
Date: 30/Nov/17

adaptiveDreamer70 November 30th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: AdaptiveDream70
Date: 30/11/2017

brightPear1753 November 30th, 2017

I will help pthers.

hipsta December 1st, 2017

Signed: hibsta
Date: 12/1/2017

WinneyJo December 3rd, 2017

Signed: Ana J
Date: 3/12 2017

kindheartedSummer42 December 5th, 2017

I'm so glad that NAMI is partnered with of 7cups. I am a person experiencing Borderline Personality Disorder, PTSD, Major Depression, and drug addiction and I agree to the NAMI Oath.

-------------------------------------------------------

Signed: kindheartedSummer42
Date: 12/05/17

herbology December 6th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: sarahheggen (Sarah)
Date: 12/06/2017

joyfulShell71 December 6th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: @joyfulShell71
Date: 06/12/2017

Alyssa84 December 8th, 2017

NAMI Oath
Signed: Alyssa Date: 8 December 2017

HopefulSong17 December 8th, 2017

Signed: HopefulSong17
Date: 08/12/17

QuidditchWitch December 9th, 2017

Signed: Lily A.
Date: 09-12-17

SunFlower700 December 9th, 2017

Signed: SunFlower700
Date: 9/12/2017

AriBunny December 11th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: ArianaTalent24
Date: 11 Dec 2017

AriBunny December 11th, 2017

@ArianaTalent24

10 Dec**

EQ98 December 12th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Eloise
Date: 12/12/2017

BlueSky1027 December 13th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: BlueSky1027
Date: 12/13/17

RubyRichelieu December 14th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Ruby Richelieu
Date: December 14, 2017