Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I need help I need help please save me

loyalDrum2337 April 11th, 2019

Please I need someone I need someone to tell me what to do I dont know what to do I need help and I cant get it I want to kill myself so bad right now I cant I dont know if Im safe I dont know if Im safe please help me please I dont know what to do I need help so bad right now I cant handle anything anymore I cant keep it to myself yet I cant tell anyone around me I think Im not going to be around for long Im hurting physically so bad my brain is telling me to die every hour of everyday I could handle it before but this past month Ive been sick my mother got more ill my father is angry that Im failing all my classes and I cant concentra or think or be or live or sleep or eat or drink or anything my stomach hurts all day my body tries to reject what I eat every single time please please it hurts please help I cant tell anyone I cant do anything and its eating me alive I thought I would feel a bit better but this time Im not recovering its been a month and Ive only been getting worse someone please Im so tired Im so awfully tired please just tell me what to do before I never wake up again

Carol2004 May 10th, 2019

@loyalDrum2337 hope youre doing better right now. If youre not thats also ok. Youre loved and valuable I promise. I really was ready to die a few months ago, but things can change, for the better. You can talk about it. I wish you the best

rememeber: your current situation is not your final destination

loyalDrum2337 OP April 11th, 2019

Never mind I

IddyG April 12th, 2019

@loyalDrum2337

Suicide Prevention Lifeline1-800-273-TALK(8255) or 1-800-SUICIDE(7842433)

International Suicide Hotline & Resourcessuicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.htm

Teen Line teenlineonline.org

SAFE Alternatives for self injurershttps://selfinjury.com

I beg of you to please use any of these sources listed above, especially the first option.

Remember, each life is worth living. Please reach out to as much people as you can. Maybe the hotlines, the 7cupsoftea listeners, or even me.

Please stay safe, things will get better soon.

nuclearRacnoss April 11th, 2019

I'm not sure what worries me more - your thread by itself or your follow-up nevermind-post.
I really do hope that you feel at least a little bit better now. And, please, do remember that your life matters, you matter and every feeling and thought of yours - matters.