DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?

what-makes-you-happy_1699301500.png

SunShineAlwaysGrateful November 26th, 2023

🙌Movement walking in nature absolutely 💯 percent

🙌hanging out with Family and friends

🙌self care eating the great foods and getting my nails and hair done etc

ReservoirofLove OP November 28th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

Self-care is really important. You can't pour from an empty cup.

Greentrees2325 November 26th, 2023
  1. being with the people I love 💞
  2. helping people ♥️
  3. eating delicious food 😋

Yukina3400 November 26th, 2023

Electronic mechanics and all

Astro physics

And my workbench

Also playing games and gym

Yukina3400 November 26th, 2023

Traveling aswell

Averill November 26th, 2023

@ReservoirofLove watching animations and fan made edits, video games and talking about those two(:

tallMaple4202 November 28th, 2023

@ReservoirofLove

1. watching sailor moon
  2. drawing and coloring
  3. drinking tea
loves071523 November 28th, 2023

What makes me happy? 

1) My friends and boyfriend. Without my Best Friends I wouldn't be able to get through school. They listen to me and care about me so much, they are so sweet. My boyfriend makes me so so happy. I'm so lucky that I found someone that I love more than anything and I hope that other people find their true love too 💜

2) My Dad. I can tell my dad anything. He is so sweet and he tired his hardest to bond with us and make us as happy as possible. I am so glad that I have someone like my dad in my life. 

3) Music. I play multiple instruments and I LOVE listening to music. Music is one of my coping mechanisms. Whether that be listening to music or making my own music, I love it so much. It makes me happy and I can't exactly say why, but I just feel so much better when I have music. 

ReservoirofLove OP November 29th, 2023

@loves071523

I can relate with you on this. I can share anything with my dad he is my best friend

Storyfox23 November 28th, 2023

1- I enjoy baking ! It’s so fun, and I get to share the delicious products with my family and friends.

2- I love knitting and crocheting when I can. I learned them by myself watching YouTube videos and it’s very fun to use yarn to do these arts/crafts.

3- I love my family. They’re wonderful, spending time with them can be refreshing. 

Abigail97568 November 28th, 2023

-lo que me hace feliz en escuchar y ver a BTS me hace sentir muy segura y amada

-tener gatos y acariciarlos

-ver kdramas

Irini November 28th, 2023

@ReservoirofLove

- Fruits

- Flowers

- Children

- Sunlight

- Trees

- Guitar

- Music

- Food

- Church

- Books

NainTara7664 November 28th, 2023

@ReservoirofLove sleeping,eating,greeting

schrodingerscattt November 28th, 2023

@ReservoirofLove

Lately nothing makes me happy because i feel just broken inside. But the things that make me feel a little better are this app💙, going on walks to my favorite place in the city, hugging my cat(i just adopted one!!!) and going to Starbucks for my favorite drink(used to be a pumpkin spice latte but as they don't do them anymore 😥 i had to settle for a cookies and cream frapuccino💗)

ReservoirofLove OP November 29th, 2023

@schrodingerscattt

I'm sorry to hear that nothing makes you happy right now.

It's good you are feeling better here on 7 Cups. I will be happy to have a little chat if you like.

Wishing you more strength. Hugss

schrodingerscattt December 1st, 2023

@ReservoirofLove

Aww thank you!! Lately i don't really have the energy to talk to to be honest. It feels so draining. Like i do want to vent and talk to listeners on here but just don't have the energy. I barely have the time for my studies with my personals struggles. Like i'm so late on all my work and it makes me even more stressed but i wanna prioritize my mental  health tho

ReservoirofLove OP December 1st, 2023

@schrodingerscattt

Hmm Okay

Take Care of yourself

More power and energy to you

Please be optimistic and smiling, it helps.

@ReservoirofLove

You know, when you're really hurting just smiling and being optimistic doesn't help. It can help when you're just feeling down but when you feel like you're literally falling apart due to your emotional pain it does not help.

sadcat13 December 1st, 2023

@schrodingerscattt awww. sorry to hear you are having a hard time. Wanna join me for selfcare december? I recently found a nice list of things to do and a lot of them are very pleasant. If you want to give it a try, you can check out my profile, i just shared it today

@sadcat13

That's so cool. Right now my goal is to work through my trauma tho. I also wanna focus on self care but i want it to be more in an emotional way like venting a lot and just trying to reparent myself and connecting to my inner child.

sadcat13 December 1st, 2023

@schrodingerscattt sure. Do what is best for you 🌻 if you at any point feel like giving it a try, you know where to find it 🌻

reliablePond9600 November 29th, 2023

@ReservoirofLove

working

ThoughtLight November 29th, 2023

@ReservoirofLove reading, writing, looking at art.

blueCity256 November 30th, 2023

To be loved

To have money

to be healthy

WellsFiction December 1st, 2023

@ReservoirofLove Reading books, writing stories, listening to music, watching TV, sports, going for walks, exercising, meditating, eating good food, and talking to friends whenever they actually respond.

VahMedoh01 December 1st, 2023

Learning new things, coding (mainly in JavaScript), and spending time with family and friends

GreenApple834173 December 3rd, 2023

Guitar, drawing, and videogames (currently Bayonetta)

communicativePond1728 December 3rd, 2023

@ReservoirofLove

• Adventures: Great experiences like concerts, trips to faraway lands or learning something new on my bike or about myself.
  • Achievements: Being multifaceted with many skills. Helping others. Being brave even though I have a painful illness.
  • Action: Saving myself many, many times even when there was no hope. Being determined. To keep going anyway.

photo-1542664483-9a6423c9bd73_1701573879.jpeg

plumJet3535 December 3rd, 2023

@ReservoirofLove

1. just focusing on something like chopping vegetables (cooking) or focusing on my surroundings when i am outside

2. watching something amusing on yt/tv

3. getting things to work in my work

Khalessi15 December 5th, 2023
@ReservoirofLove cantar, bailar, caminar