Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Past you

GreenApple834173 October 8th, 2023

If you could tell your self anything 10 years ago, what would it be?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 8th, 2023

That's a great prompt, @GreenApple834173, and goodnessss I love your pawesome profile picture hehe!🥰

"Hold onto everything and everyone you love super tight, but don't forget to pick yourself up too"

How about you?

GreenApple834173 OP October 8th, 2023

Thank you so much, lol the pic is something from Google though.

"Love yourself, there's only one of you. Hold that one person a bit closer, they're more important than you think. And don't worry everything somehow works out. Also, follow your dreams please."

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 8th, 2023

@GreenApple834173

Haha google serves us right lol! 

Oooh that's a such a powerful reminder. I love it! <3

Helpyhelper10564 October 9th, 2023

@GreenApple834173

Really very nice 👍

JanusPi October 8th, 2023

@GreenApple834173 

Hmm… it would probably be:

”The real you, hold onto it and never let go, or you will lose it.”

val2005 October 8th, 2023

@GreenApple834173 you will get hurt again 

electricPeace6276 October 8th, 2023

Stop listening to others. Even if it's your mother. Make your decisions and make sure you can stand by them.

Terracar35 October 9th, 2023

Run

speakerdoll October 9th, 2023

I wrote out a response that I realized I'm not comfortable sharing, but it's given me some interesting insights into my life and personality.

Thanks for the awesome prompt. Kind of reminds of "Nate" by NF. 

bloomingtea111 October 9th, 2023

@GreenApple834173

Don't sweat it over people losing interest in you, sweetie. Just hold on to your art, master your technique and share your he(art) and vision with the world. This will offer you far more fulfillment than wasting time over people. Keep in mind that people are temporary, but your passions are loyal friends. Good luck, dear. I know you don't have many fans and/or supportive people, so I am rooting for you and wishing you best of luck! Much love, your 30's future version. 💚💙💜

BlissfulBue October 9th, 2023

Choose to play basketball, not hockey

I know it's not deep, but it's something that I wish I had done

SillyGoofster October 9th, 2023

@GreenApple834173 weak

Helpyhelper10564 October 9th, 2023

@GreenApple834173

Great question 😃

If I get this chance then I will say to my 7 years old me that--- "Enjoy this Golden time, it will never come back❤️ and give a little love to yourself. You are very unique. You don't need people to love you or say something about you. You are the brightest star that I ever saw in my life. Take care and love my grandma." 😃

@GreenApple834173 Thank You for this post. God Bless you ❤️ 

CallumKing2000 October 9th, 2023

If I could go back to December I'd tell my past self not to rush what you think would be best for you bcuz it didn't turn out well these 10 months 

WavesofKei October 9th, 2023

@GreenApple834173

I was molested by my father about 10 yrs ago(I was around 4 or 5). Long story short I went into foster care and had scary people ask me questions but still all I wanted was my dad back. So when asked what happened (for the 400th time), I lied and said it was all a dream.

So I would tell my younger self:

Please tell them the truth. I know you don't understand right now but I promise you everything will be a lot better if you do. I swear you won't get in any trouble, these people are here to help you.

(Sorry this is so long 😅) 

lyricalSea85 October 10th, 2023

"Hey teenager with anger issues, please be gentle and kinder to yourself and others around you. Allow room for mistakes. Try not to fret too much about losing people on the go. I'm not gonna spoil it for you but just know that the ones who were meant to stay have stayed. Our parents might appear like the enemy right now but they're really not. Infact you'd think I'm crazy if I tell you that we're gonna share an amazing bond with them past your teen stage. We've made some, not many but some amazing friends who will be there for us at all our highs and lows. And for god's sake, quit the habit of leaving things halfway!!!! Make sure that you see it through, whatever it is you take up. I'll be watching you as you grow into a fine young man."

limesnlemons44 October 10th, 2023

@GreenApple834173 Invest in bitcoin, also that girl really does like you.

Archer468 October 10th, 2023

@GreenApple834173 "Keep playing with blocks!" I was 3 years old 10 years ago :3

politeHuman9770 October 11th, 2023

@GreenApple834173 Life sucks now and it wont change 10 years down the line. 🤷‍♀️

22Mimi October 11th, 2023

@GreenApple834173 It’s okay to make your own decisions. Your parents aren’t always right about everything. 

windchimes1991 October 12th, 2023

@GreenApple834173

God is real, and you're not on good terms with him. Change as a person and confess your sins to him ASAP. Also, years from now, evil spirits are going to come into your life. Whatever you do, DO NOT talk to them.

scarletBike2364 October 13th, 2023

@GreenApple834173 I'm proud of you