Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to this app, feeling a little shy/looking around

cyanPlane9770 August 26th, 2023

Hello, sorry I hope this is the right place. I'm new to this app, feeling a little shy/lost, I joined a few communities but am a bit scared to message first and not sure how to start, so I guess I thought I'd start by introducing myself here. I kind of came to this app to hopefully improve my support system and find more people to talk with and trust, I'm not usually that good at opening up to people and am pretty shy at times.

Thanks for reading!

Optimisticempath August 26th, 2023

@cyanPlane9770

hello 💕 it's ok to be shy and to take your time to explore this big place and meet people and open up to them when you comfy 🧸

Gabrielamtineo August 27th, 2023

Hi!🥰

It’s ok to by shy at first, first things are kind of scary sometimes but I hope you can introduce yourself in the community and find what you need❤️, there is really amazing people here and I wish you can have a good experience.

RakyTacky August 27th, 2023

@cyanPlane9770

Hey!! Welcome to cupsssss
Take your time opening up, I assure you you'll find amazing people here!
We're happy to have you w us cyan!

trueconfidant123 August 27th, 2023

@cyanPlane9770

Welcome to 7 Cups! 😊

It's great to have you here. Feel free to take your time and explore the communities. Everyone understands that it can be a bit intimidating at first, but you're among friends who are here to support you. Don't hesitate to start a conversation whenever you're ready. Sharing your thoughts and feelings is a wonderful step towards building connections and finding the support you're looking for.

welcome.gif

Helpyhelper10564 August 27th, 2023

Message me my friend I'm a listener here and you can share anything with me. You will feel comfortable after talking to me I hope

AnonymousFF07 August 27th, 2023

@cyanPlane9770,

Heyy,

Welcome to 7Cups. It's absolutely fine to take time to open up and get comfortable here. At any given time you feel like speaking, PM me. I'd be happy to chat.

Take care :D