Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I want to stop smoking

Beechie July 17th

I am on a journey to stop smoking and i'd like to know if someone's been there. 

Mya000 August 1st

@hardworkingBeechwood6063 Hi, congratulations on making the decision to stop smoking! While I don't smoke myself, I know it can be a tough journey, but it's definitely worth it. You’ve got this! 

inventiveOrange2756 August 2nd

Hey, I personally haven’t quit yet but I’m working toward that goal too. Biggest advice to me was not to beat yourself up when you fail cause statistically you will at least once, the trick is to get back up and understand were just humans. Also don’t ignore your urges to smoke nicotine weed or wtvr, by that I mean don’t distract yourself from the urge. Sit down and thing about why you want to smoke and if there’s any real long-term value; there isn’t. Goodluck and I know we can do it! 😄

purpleTree4652 August 2nd

@hardworkingBeechwood6063

Yes, I've quit smoking.  God bless you and good luck.  

SummerKay2024 August 11th

💛🌼You can do it Beech🧡🌈🌸 🤗

Rooting for u and sending you lots and lots of puffer glimmer 

I never smoked but I quit drugs and alcohol by doing tons of grounding, meditation, new hobbies 

🐡✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️

Pinkdaisy94 August 12th

Hello,

I started smoking at 14 and would smoke a pack a day for 8 years (I lived in Europe and it’s so much more common there). What really helped me was to switch to vaping and then I quit cold turkey. I just made the decision that I had power and control over not going to the store and buying more refills once I finished my last one. I kind of made that mental decision and left it there. I didn’t compromise with myself, I just said no to going to the store and buying them. In some weird way in my mind I wasn’t saying no to smoking, but only to buying it. I didn’t have anyone at the time that smoked around me, so it worked. After that it became a challenge with myself to see how long I would respect my own decisions.