Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introduction of person with no life left in them

WavesofKei September 11th, 2023

Hello everyone I'm not really new here but I did just make this new account earlier this week.

You can call me Kei, Im ♤Asexual♤,♡Panromantic♡, and ◇Enby◇ with They/Them/Theirs pronouns.

I'm not really a people person but I love to read.(Mostly Lgbtq+ fiction and Fantasy) I like to write although I don't know what you would call my works, poetry ? stories maybe ? I don't really know.

But anyway I struggle with Self harm, undiagnosed depression, Ed, and a bucket full of other things.

Yea that's pretty much it about me, I won't say have a nice day (do to the fact that sometimes we can't control what kind of day we have) but I will say, Try your best to have a better day then yesterday. ( I don't know why but somehow to me that sound better to me).

Hope to talk with you further more in the future.

Sincerely,

Kei.

Yougotmyback September 12th, 2023

Hii Kei! We're glad to have you back. 🌸

As you have mentioned that you like to read, what are your favourite books?

Also, you can share what you write and we'd love to read. 🌱

Here's a forum you might be interested in -

https://www.7cups.com/forum/poetry/

Sorry to hear that you're having a difficult time. Hope you find some positivity and support here. We're all here for you. 💛

WavesofKei OP September 12th, 2023

One of my favorite and most recent read books is The Bridge.

And yea maybe I'll use that forum. Thank you!

lillyraine September 12th, 2023

@WavesofKei heyyy i have some book suggestions if you’re open to that? I hope u get through everything too, idk you but i love you 💕 im also asexual panromantic, people don’t understand what it means when I tell them that tho lol

WavesofKei OP September 12th, 2023

I would love to hear some of your book suggestions, I'm always open to that. I'm closeted irl but I'm pretty sure that people wouldn't understand what it means either.

lillyraine September 13th, 2023

@WavesofKei

Some good books imo are all of Alice Oseman's books, and two books called Darius the Great Is Not Okay and Darius the Great Deserves Better, both by Adib Khorram. The series about Darius is basically about a teen boy that is part Iranian and makes a friend after visiting his sick grandpa in Iran. Darius has depression, and he is gay, but I don't want to spoil too much, lol. Alice Oseman's books show a lot about mental health, especially Solitaire, which I personally haven't read but I've heard about. The Heartstopper series (including This Winter and Nick and Charlie) is really good, and the show Heartstopper on Netflix is the only show I've ever wanted to yell at the screen for, lol, it was great.

WavesofKei OP September 13th, 2023

Darius the Great Is Not OK has been on my "Maybe I'll read it" list, but now both of those books will probably be read within the next few weeks. And as for Alice Oseman's books , I have read the Heartstopper series. (I loved them so much and can't wait to read the next book in the series.) Nick and Charlie, Solitaire, and This Winter will all be read, because I love Alice Oseman's books. And Heartstopper on Netflix will HAVE to be watched.

Thank you so much for the recommendations, you have helped me pick my next books! :)