Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi!

pancakefluffy August 22nd

Hey, I’m 23 and looking to make some friends. I’m really struggling with depression and I’m at one of the lowest points in my life so I’m hoping to find some friends that I can talk to :)

Vajra1001 August 22nd

@pancakefluffy 

I'm so sorry to hear you're going through a rough time and feeling lonely. Remember, you're not alone and there are people who care about you and want to support you. I'm here if you want someone to talk to. 🩵🩵
pancakefluffy OP August 25th

Thank you ð©·

AmyGrace55555 August 23rd

@pancakefluffy Woah! 😮 Chance to make a new friend? I will be your friend if you want!! Nice to meet you! I’m sorry to hear you are going through this. Hugs 🫂 if wanted. Is there anything I can do for you to make your day better? I’m also here if you ever want to talk. <3 ❤️

aweefan8752 August 23rd

I’m willing to be friends. Though, I’m not sure what to talk about. 🩶🩵

abPenguin4227 August 24th

@Awewfan8752

I am too. Not sure what to talk about 😅.

Jason72 August 23rd

Hey pancake. We can struggle together.

saria666 August 23rd

hey ð©· im also 23, and need friends. we could be friendssss

Lightnessindark August 23rd

@pancakefluffy hey I'm here if you ever need a listening ear and feel like talking to someone about the stuff that you are going through....take care and I'll be here if you need me!

Arekku97 August 23rd

@pancakefluffy Hi there. Should you need someone to talk to feel free to message me. 

light6451 August 24th

@pancakefluffy I’m sorry to hear that you are going through this. I’m here if you ever want to talk. 

rozzamel August 24th

Hello! We're the same age. Maybe we can chat and I'll try to listen to you..

Pureloverr2653 August 24th

Hii we can be friends ❤️

blueApple1662 August 24th

@pancakefluffy  hello sorry to hear you are feeling low.  Hope you feel better soon.  Remember the sun does shine and it always lifts me up.  I would think of your favourite things to give yourself a lift.  I am here to chat.  

Littlejoy11 August 24th

You can connect me here. I went through it. I can understand your pain. Feel free to message me. I will be with your struggles always.

fantasticRainbows7215 August 25th

@pancakefluffy if you want to reach out feel free to send me a message

competentTruth3079 August 25th

@pancakefluffy I used to call my friend short stack, because she was a shawty and loved IHOP. 😹😹💯💯 Keep them cakes fluffed. 

pancakefluffy OP August 25th

hahaha I love that

ClavicusVile August 25th

@pancakefluffy

I'm 24 and could really use a friend too, "You got a friend in me 🎶 "

peacefulPoetry6502 August 25th

@pancakefluffy hey pls connect to me, i am here to talk to u whole day feel free with me and comfortable 

PondDuck679 August 25th

@pancakefluffy Im 21 and going through the same thing. I'd love to be friends, everyone could use more friends:))

unassumingNest3857 August 25th

don't feel alone if you want to talk to someone I'm a good listener you can talk to me😊