Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a hug? Free hug here!

GratitudeOverGreed September 8th, 2014

Sometimes a little things can make change in one life. One hug could release all the pain that burden one person. So free hug here. *hug*

SparkLee54 July 23rd, 2015

Currently making funny faces at my computer screen to make you all smile! ending lots of air and virtual hugs! :D Because hugs are lovely things~

CallMeVespers July 23rd, 2015

im in need of a hug. please. im losing the one i love and it tears me apart.

straightforwardBirch1925 July 24th, 2015

* i am hugging you with all my heart. nothing hurts more than losing someone you love. *

CallMeVespers July 26th, 2015

Thank you. I am very touched by this. *hugs back tightly*

NewRomantic677 July 24th, 2015

*bear hug*

Kanda July 25th, 2015

This world needs more hugs.

Cause I know I always need hugs.

prophetmonroe July 25th, 2015

I live in Asia. As many people know Asians don't hug that much, even by their siblings or parents. There might even married couples whose hugs can be counted by fingers. I know you're all giving virtual hugs but I can feel the warmth!!! Thanks guys! I'm taking and giving all the hugs I have! xoxo

NewRomantic677 August 10th, 2015

Omg I live in Asia too and I love. Hugs. But don't get them too often *BIG BAD BEAR HUG*

Jessica797 July 26th, 2015

Hugs for every beautiful individual on this wonderful site.

AtYourService July 27th, 2015

*Gives a strong tight hug to everyone*

FlyingWest96 July 27th, 2015

*FREE HUG* POST

This post equals one free hug. Yes, totally free. (It's crazy, right?)

You may over-read this post to obtain another free hug. Unlimited uses.

You may also transfer this message to other people to give them a free hug.

Okay... Here it comes... Be prepared...

*HUGS*

gracefulUnicorn87 July 28th, 2015

I agree in that some hugs are awesome! Especially when a man holds you tight, and he doesnt want you to leave. These hugs can go on for a couple of minutes but are full of meaning because hes too afraid to express you with words his true feelings.

enchantingJoy80 July 29th, 2015

I need hugs. It's hard to deal with loneliness. I try to ignore it, but it bothers me a lot.

DHawks August 1st, 2015

@enchantingJoy80 *hugs you tight* hang in there, you can get any number of hugs you want, right here. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

DHawks August 1st, 2015

Hey you, yes you, stop scrolling for a second... Psshh, okay now, steps:

- Move your left hand to your right shoulder.

- Move your right hand to your left shoulder.

- Squeeze tight.

That was me hugging you, because honestly, you mean the world to me already. Stay a while? Share a hug. We love you.

(>^_^)> <(^o^<)

ZaraSmiles August 1st, 2015

Ah @DHawks this brought on the biggest smile EVER, you're certainly a huge sparkling ball of sunshine Big warm squishy squashy hugs to you, you ever-shining rainbow You're so wonderful!

ReverieLost August 2nd, 2015

Can I get a big, extra-strength hug? Really needing one right now.

CallMeVespers August 2nd, 2015

*big warm hugs with hot chocolate or some drink of your desire* (>^_^)> Sending lotsa love hun.

ReverieLost August 2nd, 2015

Aw thanks @CallMeVespers. Being that it's 90 degrees F feels(feels like 100), I'd like something a bit more cooler, hehe. Thanks for the hug :-) *big hugs back*

mark1818 August 8th, 2015

I need a hug :(

ReverieLost August 8th, 2015

*BIG STRONG WARM HUG THAT MELTS ALL THE NEGATIVE AWAY* smiley

Emanuel August 8th, 2015

To all those in need of hugs, please realize that you are very important to a lot of people and you might even mean the world to others. Stay strong, better times will come soon!

When you need a Listener to vent to, plenty on here. Just letting you all know that you're very welcome to send me a message and have a nice chat about anything you'd like!

Big Hugs!!
Emanuel

xXTheDarkestMindXx August 9th, 2015

i feel like crying right now because of my family and i really just need a hug...broken heart sad

Chi2 August 9th, 2015

Awww. I miss family too. I don't know if it's missing them that's making you cry, but I'm hugging you anyways. Feel better, dear xxx heart

generousPenny3424 August 12th, 2015

Xoxo

leftgladiator August 20th, 2015

It's 6:49 in the morning and I didn't sleep last night because once I started drifting off I thought of you and it ripped me. The type of rip that makes you unable to find a position where your body isn't in agony and your cheeks aren't streaking with tears. I didn't sleep last night because I couldn't sleep without you. Without your arm around me with my head on your chest. Without us back to back, legs intertwined because you get too hot when you sleep. It should have been the first night without you, but it's okay because I didn't sleep.

DHawks August 24th, 2015

@leftgladiator, that sounds rough, a rip like that can cause your soul to feel broken and torn and I know a hug can't make it better but *hugs you tightly* I hope with each night the pain lessens.

alexaners7734 August 21st, 2015

i need extra support this week, because i am now homeless. :C

DHawks August 24th, 2015

@alexaners7734 I'm hoping so hard that by the time you read this, you have a roof over your head and a bed to sleep in, hang in there tight!

Also keep this bear, ( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ, he shall give you a hug whenever you need one! *hugs*

alexaners7734 September 4th, 2015

the bear will keep me safe till i find a leagal roof and not having to tresspass....

then i will keep my bear just a little bit longer...until i dont need it as much, and i find some1 that needs it a little\lot more than me!

*attempts (and fails) to smile*

alexaners7734 September 9th, 2015

@DHawks can you also give a extra large teddy to SweetSilence

alexaners7734 September 23rd, 2015

thank you for the bear...idk why i need it rite now, but im so grateful to have it!

exuberantkaty August 24th, 2015

I would like to understand what it feels like to receive a hug from someone who cares. How does a hug feel?

enthusiasticBlackberry3865 August 24th, 2015

@exuberantkaty Sending you a big big hug and hoping it makes you feel less alone.

AlyssaBelle August 27th, 2015

Having some car troubles and super stressed frown Need some hugs!

CallMeVespers August 28th, 2015

*super hugs* c: i wish you the best.

Lorena27 August 29th, 2015

Feeling kind of anxious about getting things done before I go back to college and getting a little nervous about going back itself. Would gladly give a hug for a hug, with much love <3

ReverieLost September 1st, 2015

Hopefully, you were able to get through all your preparations for school smoothly. Close your eyes and breathe. Good luck with school. :-)

*gigantic warm bear hugs*

caringDaisy89 October 17th, 2015

@Lorena27 (its late but) HUGS!!!!heart

bleubellejune August 31st, 2015

Told my mom I had to go to school tomorrow and I had stuff to settle (long story). Five minutes later, she's giving me a list of things to do for tomorrow. Even in the little things, she can't be bothered to listen to me. I feel like, the number one person I really want to understand me, doesn't want to.