Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are there any Demiromantics out there

Seawee May 23rd, 2023

I think I’m Demiromantic but I’m not 100% sure so I need some demiromantic people to help me with that. If you know anyone who is Demiromantic please see if they can help I will also accept aromatics because Demiromantic falls under that umbrella but please can I get help as soon as possible because it’s stressing me out and it’s all I can think about😞!

Optimisticempath May 23rd, 2023

@Seawee

I often feel that I resonate with it more but idk some terms and labels can be scary.. and I'm aversive towards using one..because I wanna be how I am without any terms... why cant we leave it be at just human 😅 without having to explain it to people or trying to make it sense for them.. if that makes sense lol?

how do you feel about relating with being demiromantic?

please know you're accepted and valued no matter what 💕

Seawee OP May 23rd, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Thank you but recently I’ve been feeling a different way for my beastie and I started to think I have a crush on the way my body feels whenever I talk to her but it wasn’t her looks I think it’s the way we bond so I did some research and found Demiromantic which is someone developing romantic feelings for a person after a really close bond or connection and it usually found in a person with there close friends so that’s why I need help on it because it’s stressing me out on if that’s why I feel the way I feel for her and I usually feel like this about the stress

1f1a82cc-6ceb-4909-8487-4c742bdff2de_1684875180.jpeg

Optimisticempath July 1st, 2023

@Seawee sorry just seeing this now D:

I get that its stressful feeling developing feelings for your bestie..how do you think they feel?

how's you today?