Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just a sensitive and compassionate soul

yellowAcres2128 October 4th, 2016

I'm 31, working full-time and just started on a part-time studies, hoping for a sensitive and compassionate soul to just listen to a distracted mind I sometimes have. Friends commented that I'm little bit troubled, distracted at times, being hard on myself, having little confidence, and carrying a inferior self when compared with peers. Just a kind soul to be here to listen so that I could clarify my thoughts and patient enough validate my emotions and feelings. A friend to speak to, a friend whom is able to understand. A relateable friend whom I can feel comfortable with to talk with. A friend whom I can feel supported. A soul who cares. Thanks much.

Raya501 October 4th, 2016

@yellowAcres2128 I'm here if you want to talk.

yellowAcres2128 OP October 4th, 2016

@Raya501 Hi there! :) Are you also a listener? :)

@yellowAcres2128 No. I'm new to this site. Can we only chat if one of us is a listener?

I just wanted to help :)

@Raya501 :) nope, you are right, it doesn't mean we can't chat if you are not a listener. We can chat :) Thank you so much for reaching out to me, I appreciate it. However, knowing myself being self-conscious, I know I might then withhold some of my thougths as compared to sharing them in a place of simply just in the presence of a listener. :) Nevertheless, I'd love to be in a dialouge with you! I'm deeply grateful for you @Raya501 for wanting to help me. My heart is warmed.

@yellowAcres2128 You're always welcome. We can talk any time you want :)

I may just drop you a post on the Feed by tagging you! Thanks much again @Raya501 :)

Ila October 4th, 2016

@yellowAcres2128

I would absolutely love to be the soul you are looking for, and be there for you. This couple of weeks are a bit usy though so Iwon't be available every day (we can surely set up times), or we could offline message if that's okay. Let me know, lovely! It's okay if you prefer more reliable support c:

Thank you so much @Ila :) I'm grateful. I may drop you a message this week? I know we all have our own committments so you do not need to respond to me immediately. I want to thank you again! Thank much for reaching out to me

Ila October 4th, 2016

@yellowAcres2128

Definitely, dear! Do message me c: thank you so much for being so open and seeking for help, it's awesome of you <3