Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Awkward Childhood Phases

Innovarefy May 9th

I know everyone has gone through a phase they weren't proud of and I'm dying to know!! its so funny thinking about how we used to think acting in a certain way was cool...

I'll go first: I went through a phase where i shaved half my head and then dyed it tealย ๐Ÿ˜ฌ or during covid when I would read anime fan ficsย ๐Ÿ˜ญย 

now that i totally just exposed myself its your turn!! lol have fun

caught-in.gif

freshman12 May 10th

When I was little I gave myself a nice haircut as well. Everyone one called it shapeless fade cut ๐Ÿ˜„. I applied burning hot red ointment all over my body for fun but it wasn't fun anymore ๐Ÿ˜…. I used to roll my self in a futon or hide under a bed or in a cupboard whenever a guest comes home because I am an extrovert ? ๐Ÿ˜„. I used to be both driver aand the vehicle, making sounds annoying everyone ๐Ÿ˜„. I used to draw a lot. I used to imagine and draw with my hands in the air anywhere outside randomly I wasn't even aware but people who saw thought I was crazy ๐Ÿ˜….

Tinywhisper11 May 10th

@freshman12 what!?!!!?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ your a crazy one๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Tinywhisper11 May 10th

@Innovarefy you shaved half your head๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I think you may of been a little rebel in your younger years๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

slowdecline48 May 11th

Websearch "80's fashions", "early 90's fashions" or "Bugle Boy pants". Then you'll know what I (we Xers!) used to think was cool.

Christ on a pogo stick, that's embarrassing to admit...

Teen. Wearing dresses with pants underneath. It looked AWFUL XD

That time I was extremely proud of cutting my own hairโ€ฆ I looked like a mushroom