Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tell me a joke

comfortingwarmcat July 31st

Let’s turn that frown upside down with a good laugh! Please share your best joke and let’s sprinkle some joy and brighten up your, and others, day. After all, there is a saying that laughter is the best medicine!

Cat Happy GIF

I will get us started.

• Why do tigers have stripes? They don't want to be spottedΒ πŸ˜†
Tinywhisper11 August 1st

@comfortingwarmcat I got a monthly subscription for a magazine for mental health 😁 I have many issues now

freshman12 August 1st

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ now that's a dark joke. I like dark comedy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Tinywhisper11 August 1st

@freshman12 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

jesusredeemedme2425 August 6th

Bruh… I don’t just have issues, I have the whole dang subscription XD

Tinywhisper11 August 7th

@jesusredeemedme2425 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

freshman12 August 1st

Once up on a time I went for a job interview with my friend. They had to make it real quick so they asked two people at a time to get in. So me and my friend were together in front of the HR. He asked the question to my friend first and he answered it well. Now he asked me the same question to know my suggestions. Guess what I answered "same !!!"πŸ˜‚. He was like wtf ?? I was like "yeah same as my friend said". He was like "alright I'd let you know if you're shortlisted thanks for coming"πŸ˜‚. We didn't even get a call from them after that. My friend was so mad at me. He thought that he didn't get the job because the HR might have thought that he must be also a dumb person like me πŸ˜‚.

Tinywhisper11 August 1st

@freshman12 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ *note to self, never go anywhere important with freshman* πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

freshman12 August 1st

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tinywhisper11 August 1st

@comfortingwarmcat a nice little old lady at the bank this morning asked me if I could help her check her balance....... So I pushed her over😁

freshman12 August 1st

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

comfortingwarmcat OP August 1st

When does a dad joke become a dad joke? When it becomes apparentΒ πŸ˜ƒ

Tinywhisper11 August 2nd

@comfortingwarmcat lance isn't a popular name anymore, but many years ago people used to be called Lancelot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚