Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A place for passionateThinker3248 and @sympatheticWalker9328 to talk and support each other

passionateThinker3248 August 14th, 2023

A place for @passionateThinker3248 and @sympatheticWalker9328 to talk and support each other

passionateThinker3248 OP August 14th, 2023

I'm here @sympatheticWalker9328. It should be easier to track our conversations now. Sorry I used your username instead of your real name it just notifies you if I use your user name

sympatheticWalker9328 August 14th, 2023

No it's fine David.

I'm still writing the story it is quite long. How are you today?

I will happily wait. I'm great. How about you ?

Doing well, been writing the story. It was a long time ago and the writer I'm talking about wasn't recognized for her writing yet. She has stuff published now but if I'm honest the story may sound cheesy so prepare for it, because I truly loved her

Oh i see. Let me hear it then I will decide if it's cheesy or not.

I wonder if I could send the story in parts, let me see what I have so far

This is part one

So this was back in 2016 I was about 24 years old doing my studies at my local college. I was taking a political science class because it was required. I was a different person back then, very different yet the same at heart. I was very confident back then I truly believed in myself and honestly had lots of friends. I was charismatic and was always kind. My confidence also kinda spread to those around me. Just hangout with me and you would be more confident in yourself, it's because I believe a truly confident person is confident in others because a confident person knows what it means to be confident in oneself. She was taking the same class as me and honestly she noticed me first. Apparently I caught her attention the first day and we never met. Well between classes I went to sit at a nearby bench and just hangout until my next class. As I'm sitting there I see her, she's approaching me. She smiles at me and waves. Then she took a seat next to me and we were facing each other. We begin to talk for a little and as we are talking I feel this connection to her. She feels the same connection, it's like we knew each other for our whole lives. Like if we met before and our connection is hard to explain, but we could feel the others emotions when we weren't around, feel the presence of the other when we were nearby. We could communicate without words and read each other's eyes. She was a writer and I was a deep thinker. It was a beneficial relationship because as I expanded and expressed my thoughts, they would inspire her to write poetry. She then would share her poems with me further expanding my thoughts and creating new ones. She would also write poems for me and I started to do the same for her. To be continued

Wow that's such a wonderful story. I cannot wait to hear more .

passionateThinker3248 OP August 15th, 2023

It's a long story but of a time in my life that was very meaningful and life changing to me. How are you? I hope your day was well

sympatheticWalker9328 August 15th, 2023

You should definitely cherish that time. I'm good , thank you. How are you?

I'm doing good a little sleepy, it's late here. I'm glad you are doing well

Goodnight then. Take rest

Rest taken, I guess goodnight and goodmorning. I remember you said you want to be a doctor. Do you want to be a doctor in India or another country?

In india

Makes sense, it's your home. I want to leave my home honestly it's too complicated here. I want to live a simple life

It's complicated here as well. Ive just decided to ignore it because world is complicated everywhere. So to each their own .

Very true, life is complicated everywhere

I'm curious about your country. I don't know very much about it honestly

Maybe one day u may visit it and experience it urself .

That would be cool and maybe I can befriend a tiger while I'm there, I'm serious about wanting to befriend a tiger. Is there any place you really want to visit outside your country?

sympatheticWalker9328 August 16th, 2023

Please stay alive while befriending a tiger David😂. By the way I want to visit Japan and Greece.

passionateThinker3248 OP August 16th, 2023

I'll try my best, to befriend a tiger and leopard as safely as possibly it can be to befriend a tiger or leopard. Greece is pretty I have never been but I would love to see it too and i like the mythology. Japan would also be cool I love reading about the urban legends and myths in japan. I would love see Iceland too

sympatheticWalker9328 August 18th, 2023

How's everything going David , i was away for a while. I hope you are happy and healthy.

passionateThinker3248 OP August 18th, 2023

That's okay, I hope you are happy and healthy too. Honestly still up and down processing things as they come with my friendship ending

passionateThinker3248 OP August 18th, 2023

Also how are you Kanishka?

sympatheticWalker9328 August 19th, 2023

And I'm great, how are you David?

Yeah it is very difficult. There is so much of you involved in this friendship. You should definitely feel your feelings while bidding goodbye to your friend. It's hard but you will do it. I believe you. Lots of love to you.

passionateThinker3248 OP August 19th, 2023

That's good I'm glad you are doing well. I'm processing things as they come taking it one day at a time. One day I'll be past it and better. How's the weekend? Doing anything fun? Any upcoming holidays to celebrate? Also if this isn't too much to ask but what's your birthday? Mines is April 5th

It's going great. I'm in another state with my family for some religious rituals that we do this time of the year. So yeah I'm busy in that and enjoying my stay here. Mine is 3 September. By the way how's ur weekend going, what are you up to?

passionateThinker3248 OP August 19th, 2023

That's exciting and sounds like you really are having a good time. That makes me happy to hear, you deserve it. Also your birthday is coming up how exciting and I'm excited to be able to wish you a happy birthday.

My weekend is alright, nothing big right now for a bit. It's more of a relaxing calm weekend

sympatheticWalker9328 August 20th, 2023

Thank you David,you are so nice and kind. Your weekend also seems like a dream because at times we all need a relaxing calm weekend. I'm hoping you enjoyed urs. 😊😊

passionateThinker3248 OP August 20th, 2023

Thanks it's definitely exciting and going better now. Got some rain which is odd where I live in California especially during the summer. This year was an odd year for California we got lots of rain. Also I love the rain

sympatheticWalker9328 August 24th, 2023

Well then, good for you David enjoy !!!

passionateThinker3248 OP August 24th, 2023

I did enjoy it we even had a little thunder. I hope your trip was fun and you enjoyed yourself. I know this is random, but do you like drinking coffee? If so iced or hot?

sympatheticWalker9328 August 24th, 2023

That's nice. I enjoyed my trip David thanks for asking. I don't drink coffee but that doesn't mean I don't like it. When i do drink it, I like it iced .

passionateThinker3248 OP August 25th, 2023

Iced coffee in the summer definitely, but for me traditional hot coffee. So how have you been? Things still going well Kanishka?

sympatheticWalker9328 August 25th, 2023

Yeah so far so good. How about you David?

passionateThinker3248 OP August 25th, 2023

Same things have been going better. I have been writing more again and trying to figure out how to write more of the story I was telling you about. Do you have a favorite season? Mines is winter

sympatheticWalker9328 August 25th, 2023

That's great David, I'm waiting to hear your story. My favourite season is winter too.