Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A place for passionateThinker3248 and @sympatheticWalker9328 to talk and support each other

passionateThinker3248 August 14th, 2023

A place for @passionateThinker3248 and @sympatheticWalker9328 to talk and support each other

sympatheticWalker9328 August 15th

Hello David, how have you been? I hope this finds you in great spirit. Lots of love

passionateThinker3248 OP August 20th

Hello Kanishka, I have been honestly sick in bed off and on a lot. I'm taking life one day at a time for now. A lot has happened. I don't remember if I mentioned but we had two deaths in the family. We lost my niece right before she was about to be born, and one of my great grandparents.

How have you been? And lots of love to you too ❤️

sympatheticWalker9328 August 22nd

Oh my god, I'm so sorry for ur loss David. Wishing you lots of love and healing. I'm also sick right now but nothing serious. Take care of yourself. And yeah taking life one day at a time seems the way to go about it.❤️💝 Sending lots of love and courage to you and your family through this difficult time.

passionateThinker3248 OP August 23rd

I hope you recover quickly, and feel better soon. I missed you 🤍. How have your studies been? Take care and lots of love to you too ❤️

sympatheticWalker9328 August 24th

Studies are going great and i missed you too . Actually I was getting emotionally abused by my partner and it kept going on for years. I kept it a secret for long because I wanted him to change or realise but they never do. So had to end it. him and his mother blamed it on me and made him the victim of the relationship. I felt so much excruciating pain, anger, sadness all at once. They were all gaslighting, manipulating me, kept minimising his abuses because it was not physical.so it has been a very difficult time but I will get through it. You take care as well.