Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It

WiltedRosepetals December 28th, 2018

Today was the final straw. Im so sick of staring at my reflection and seeing a nightmare. Im so sick of losing control. Im so sick of not being able to enjoy eating. Im so sick of counting calories. Im so sick of feeling like Im going to pass out. Im so sick of eating until I throw up. Im so sick of my family having to worry about me. Im so sick of being sick. I finally decided to take the next step and get some irl help. In the past, therapy has not been very, well, therapeutic. It mostly involved screaming, crying, and threats of protein shakes and feeding tubes, but I hope that I can find a program somewhere that can help me get over my sickness. This is the one year anniversary I have with eating disorders, and I want to end this toxic relationship.

imwithhealthtoo December 29th, 2018

@WiltedRosepetals rooting for you! You can do this!

WiltedRosepetals OP December 29th, 2018

@imwithhealthtoo I can certainly try! It

WiltedRosepetals OP December 29th, 2018

@imwithhealthtoo And thank you so much!

mikenaiwc January 2nd, 2019

@WiltedRosepetals

yes indeed. it is very exhaustive to fight against it.

great to hear that you want out of it.

the fight will not be easy.

but no matter what, don't stop trying to get out of it.

take care

WiltedRosepetals OP January 2nd, 2019

@mikenai22 Thank you

toughPineapple6723 December 29th, 2018

@WiltedRosepetals

Do you want to hear what someone else is going through? Maybe you can Glenn a perspective to help you with your own situation. I'm so not one to give advice.

WiltedRosepetals OP December 30th, 2018

@toughPineapple6723 Sure! Everyone has a unique experience and point of view, and everyone has a story worth sharing! I made this thread hoping it might help others, and different perspectives are always helpful!

loganAzalea December 30th, 2018

@WiltedRosepetals That's so awesome, and good luck! I hope you're able to find a program that works for you smiley

WiltedRosepetals OP December 30th, 2018

@loganAzalea Thank you! Your support and positivity means a lot to me!