Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I can't se to feel full...

Damas June 6th, 2021

Food has always been my go to drug.. My addiction.I have always turned to food to feel numb. To be comforted. To escape my feelings.. But lately, I'm under a lot of stress.. I can't stop eating and I don't feel full. What can I do ? It's taking a toll of my physical health. I feel aweful.

brightVillage9668 June 6th, 2021

Hi i just wanted to say that you’re really not alone with this problem , i also have to deal with this every single day. But what could possibly be helpful is to make a plan for the next day/week where you write some meals and little snacks down and then you just eat everything that is on the plan, that helped me a little (but please don’t be to harsh on yourself, write enough meals that make you feel fuel and happy) or if you feel like you’re going to binge soon again write everything you have eaten today down on a piece of paper. Otherwise just drink a lot of water till you’re full and chew gum when you feel like you’re about to overeat (but please don’t replace gum with a meal). You got this i believe in you!! Stay strong xx

Damas OP June 7th, 2021

Thank you so much for the positive energy . Much appreciated 🙏🏻