Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am a girl who suffers from cerebral palsy due to premature born.

brightPerson9653 April 20th, 2015

I am a girl who suffers from cerebral palsy due to premature born. I couldn't walk until I was 4years old. I was sent to the special caring kindergarten to be studying for 3years. After that, I was sent to a primary school who had special education needs service. I was treated badly by people anyway. It had been a torment for me. I was even bullied by the teachers. I've done the surgery and the surgery was horrible, as it was an failure which was totally unacceptable. After the surgery, it changed to be an object is seen to be two objects. I had been trying many ways to deal with this situation,i could not stand it anymore. What is more is that I'm suffering from depression now.

NG2 April 20th, 2015

I have cerebral palsy too.

brightPerson9653 OP April 20th, 2015

Can we be friends?

NG2 April 20th, 2015

Sure! My name is Nathan, what's yours?

brightPerson9653 OP April 20th, 2015

My name is Wanwan :)

NG2 April 20th, 2015

Wanwan, if you need someone to listen to you, I could do that

chioo April 20th, 2015

*pulls you two into a big hug* see?,you're never alone. You got us :) we got each other. Though I can't relate,I can tell that you're one tough person to make it this far and you'll pull through everything!

DaisyoftheMeadow April 20th, 2015

Hello Bright person , you are here now and have the whole community to talk to.I have seen cerebral palsy in my family and can understand what you are going through .I would like you to participate in the forum and share your feelings with us .Please feel free to leave a message and I'll get back to you, if and when you ever feel like talking to a friend.:)