Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Weekly check-in May 21- 28

MistyMagic May 21st

Hi everyone! Misty here!

thats-a-good-word-grady-smith.gif
[man shouting "That's a good word!"]

For this week's check-in I wanted to ask about your condition or disability(s).  We all know it can be very challenging at times, if not all the time!

So I wondered what might help us all to move through our week with positivity or motivation?

Words!

Yes that's right! Words.

Simple words.

Words can motivate!

Words can inspire!

We already know how words can hurt and make us angry so let's concentrate on the positive side of words only and try these three little questions:-

1. If you had to choose three words to describe your disability to someone what would you choose?
2. If you had to choose three words to describe what motivates you what would you choose?
3. Now, choose three words that are random and fun! 

MistyMagic OP May 21st

Come and join the Disability Support Team! WE want You!  More information Here

For anyone interested in being  interviewed about their condition or disability there is a form https://forms.gle/MZ1df1FWtJYHQvuy9  to express your interest in being interviewed as well as volunteering to interview someone else.

Catch up with other Interviews Here in our Master List!

Check out this thread to add or remove yourself from our taglist

@777Bre777 @adaptableOcean4193 @adaptablePomegranate1587 @adequatelyInadequate @adventurousBranch3786 @AffyAvo @agreeableTurtle1021 @AguaNector6700 @amusingTalker1267 @Aqua1494 @Arsalanahmed @Ashleylovescats @AttentiveEar @audienta @AutiBoy @Averayne93 @azuladragon34 @BacktotheTrail @BeyondTheInvisible @BlindGrapefruit @blissfulTouch29 @Bndonovan02 @bouncyBreeze44 @bouncyVoice4149 @Breezy2013 @cal1860 @CaringBrit @CheeryPotato @CheerySandi @ChildGoddessFlute @Chloe1644 @cinnamoncocoa @CocoaCassie @Colorfulcatsofhope @considerateBunny7436 @Countrygirl095 @crystallizedrequiem @Daisy7cups @DichotomousDetia @disneymoonlight @Disneywoman @DoISayIt @DonaldK @DylanMark @Edobre399 @Emiliako @emotionalTalker2260 @enthusiasticOwl866 @enthusiasticTortoise6681 @fairmindedWater1140 @Fireskye13 @FrenchMarbles @friendlyEars8792 @goldenSpruce1512 @IcedCoffee211109 @IndigoWhisper @InfiniteThoughts2k19 @Jamesjones10123 @Jewels012222 @jovialButterfly6752 @JoyfulUnicorn @JoyIntoDarkness @K87 @kenzixo @killaj0ule @Kittibear @KuhnDisabled101 @kwheelz @lightTriangle7748 @LikeABirdWithoutWings @lovelycoacoa @lovelySun2900 @LoveMyRotty @magnifiedfaith @ManinblacK @MartianGirl347 @MeaningfulSilence @Meowsicle @MistyMagic @mnhtx3 @modestHickory2783 @modestOcean1286 @moosprbrk @MyNameIsNicole @NaomiR @NevaehRose @NotKhan2 @NovaIsNB @OneErased @PerfectHarmony10 @philosophicalAcai7803 @pinkbunnywabbit @Pixiechu @placidMoth @Plantsaremybestfriends @Poppia @PotFullOfSky2020 @rainbowVibes @Raysofsunshineandrainbow2005 @redGrapes1822 @Redheadmadeofglitter94 @repen13 @reservedCat9143 @RiggsMortis @sabeyesofblue3535 @Seachele @SmolBurrahobbit12 @SparklyCat @specialPurple1582 @StarsOrchidsOwls @stuffiessytem @sunshinegiraffe123 @tearstruck @theboymoana @TimidBear @TomatoEmi @turquoiseHemlock900 @u2canwin @wahmbrenda @Walker7957 @WeedyGarden @WishUponAStar968 @wonderfulRainbow817 @xandia @Xisle @Zed786

Listening - One Step At A Time!

cal1860 May 21st

@MistyMagic

Pain, fatigue, annoyance.

Faith, love, hope.

Mayhem, mischief, merriment.

Tinywhisper11 May 22nd

@cal1860 gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤❤

cal1860 May 22nd

@Tinywhisper11  Accepted & returned 10-fold x

MistyMagic OP May 22nd

@cal1860  I love the hugs here, they are really supportive!

MistyMagic OP May 22nd

@cal1860 how about we do this!

Pain, fatigue, annoyance.

Faith,    love,   hope.

Mayhem, mischief, merriment.

Tinywhisper11 May 22nd

@MistyMagic ok to describe my disability to someone, I get an extra word, cause I got disabled rights😁😁😁😁

'it could be worse ' 

ok I forgot what question 2 is so moving on to question 3 😎 3 fun words🤔🤔

Worcestershire (just cause it's impossible to pronounce)

Bippity-bopity-boo 😁

Confuzzled😎

Tinywhisper11 May 22nd

@Tinywhisper11 ok question 2... 3 words that motivate me

faith

believe

magic

MistyMagic OP May 22nd

@Tinywhisper11 

These are good strong words! 
Now which color do you think they deserve?

faith  believe  magic

or

faith believe magic

Tinywhisper11 May 23rd

@MistyMagic blue definitely blue ❤ 

MistyMagic OP May 22nd

@Tinywhisper11 Worcestershire (just cause it's impossible to pronounce)

YESSSSS I agree, is it woos-cess-terr=sherr 

or

Wooos-ter-sher ?

cal1860 May 22nd

@MistyMagic  Woostershuh  (the 'oo' is pronunced the same as in 'book') 🤓

Tinywhisper11 May 23rd

@cal1860 really??? Are you just making that up to look clever????😂😂😂😂😂😂

cal1860 May 23rd

@Tinywhisper11  Experience has taught me that a pillow makes a better bedfellow than any chap (regardless of cuteness), because a pillow doesn't:

fart, snore, grind teeth, have bad breath, wear smelly socks to bed, have nightmares & demand reassurance at 3am that there are no monsters in the room, cold feet, cold hands, steal the blankets, insist on a constant room temp of at least 80 degrees, insist on having every window open in the middle of an Arctic winter, call me by someone else's name in his sleep or while..., sprawl across the bed leaving me with 6" of space, etc.

I rest my case.

cal1860 May 23rd

@cal1860  Please forgive me, I think this comment should have been on another post - what would I hate to share a bed with, I think.  I'm very tired, only having had a few hours sleep which has made me slightly nonplussed.  I do apologise profusely if you have been thinking "What the feather is cal on about???"  Now, I'm going to bed.  With a pillow.  To dream about Brad Pitt... lols

MistyMagic OP May 23rd

@cal1860 hahaha I was checking off the list! 

excited-yay.gif

Tinywhisper11 May 23rd

@cal1860 tucks you in to bed ❤ goodnight sweetie, I sometimes answer then realise it was the wrong post too ❤😁 so don't worry, hugs you tightly ❤❤

Tinywhisper11 May 23rd

@MistyMagic 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 nice try but I don't think so😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

ShellyZz May 23rd

@MistyMagic Pain, Depression, Anxiety.  Cats, Fostering, Flowers.  Video Games, Kittens, reading

BasketCase505 May 23rd

@MistyMagic

How do I turn this off?  I just use 7cups for my therpaist, and everytime I come to see if she responded to someone, I see this guy?!

MistyMagic OP May 23rd

@BasketCase505 there is an option in your settings to turn off GIFs. I hope that helps.

slowdecline48 May 24th

@MistyMagic

1. leaden, dazed, relentless
  2. quote from Ransom
  3. No.