Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What level is your depression right now?

ImHolly June 8th, 2020

Hi, my names Holly. I've been depressed since I was 12, I think. But I was only diagnosed a few months ago.
I'm always asked to rate my depression and anxiety on a scale of 1 to 10

1 being I'm so happy, not a sad bone in my body. 10 being I don't want to be alive.

Usually it falls around a 7-8. But recently it's been getting into 9-10 territory. So I wanted to write my feelings out and what I did that day, until I feel a bit better to see if that helps.

so Day 1,

My depression is a 9, and my anxiety is a 5. I didn't do a lot today, work was long, but I left on time so it was alright. I missed my ex more than normal today, I think it was because I had a lot of free time.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and that your depression isn't too bad today.

Feel free to reply and tell me about your day too ^_^

ImHolly OP June 9th, 2020

Day 2,

I had a pretty good day, my depression was a 2-3 and I exercised a lot. I woke up at 4:45 and when for a walk with my mom, then went for a run by myself. I took my bro to the store and we drove around town for a bit. I didn't feel really heavy after ate today like I normally do so I'm pretty happy.

Have a good day! And get some sleep

Oliviapaz20 June 10th, 2020

@ImHolly way to go πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, keep exercising!

Oliviapaz20 June 9th, 2020

@ImHolly hi Holly, I think it's great you want to speak about how you feel. Also it's very good you've been diagnosed. I started having depresion when I was 16, and was diagnosed at 21. Everything started to get better after a while, there's always people willing to support you, and great resources to make you feel better. You can contact any listener or therapist here, I'm also here for you at anytime if you want to talk to me.

ImHolly OP June 9th, 2020

@Oliviapaz20 Thank you very much 😁

ImHolly OP June 12th, 2020

Day 3

sorry I skipped a day.

Well today sucked. My depression hit harder than normal and it's at like a 9 rn. I didn't do anything to trigger it, I was talking to a friend and suddenly I just wanted to sleep and not wake up for a week (not die). I'm also really tired suddenly too. Like really fatigued.

As always Have a good day! Smile!

jayleen123 June 25th, 2020

@ImHolly

i feel u

friendlyBlackberry6972 June 28th, 2020

At the moment? A horrible 10. cry.

ImHolly OP July 2nd, 2020

@friendlyBlackberry6972

It's gonna be okay, just take a deep breath and don't forget to breathe

friendlyBlackberry6972 September 1st, 2020

@ImHolly Thank you so much. This helped a lot. You are very nice.

Ritz96 July 2nd, 2020

Hi, myself Ritz. I am suffering from depression from almost 2.5 yrs for my current issue.. Could get any treatment yet.. I can give 10 out of 10 for the level of depression. 10 means i want to stop existing. Still i am living anyway..

ImHolly OP July 2nd, 2020

@Ritz96

and I'm glad your living πŸ™‚ stay strong I believe in you, I hope you get care soon.

Ritz96 July 3rd, 2020

@ImHolly Thanks holly

hazel507 July 2nd, 2020

@ImHollyHi, Holly, I am quite depressed and want to feel better for what remains of my life.

ImHolly OP July 4th, 2020

@hazel507

Thats good, I'm glad you want to get better, that's an important step to start feeling happier. I hope 7cups helps you 😊

jazmine1986 July 2nd, 2020

@ImHolly

I would rate my anxiety 5 sometimes up & down these few days especially now on my 3rd day of monthly period , its becomes overwhelm which I hate it a lot . Please forgive me

ImHolly OP July 4th, 2020

@jazmine1986

It's totally okay! Nothing to forgive, you didn't do anything wrong. Everyone's depression is different, and yea I totally get that, mine goes up and down too all the time.

ajw99 July 12th, 2020

Thankfully, the lowest it has been in a while

ImHolly OP July 13th, 2020

@ajw99 that's really good I'm so glad!

ImHolly OP August 28th, 2020

Hey,

sorry it's been a while.

Today was particularly stressful. I was in a car wreck. no body was injured. So yay πŸ™‚. It just shook me up a lot. My depression hit a 9, and my anxiety was 10 since it happened this morning.

anywho, how is everyone else?

Amustiger September 9th, 2020

@ImHolly I am glad to hear you're okay. Car wrecks are terrifying. I just wanted to say it is really amazing that you are sharing how you feel.

ImHolly OP September 9th, 2020

Heya everyone (Does anyone still read this?),

Well I'm an anxious mess, my anxiety is at a 8 and my depression is a 7. So not in the best shape, but it's not the end of the world, I should be better after tomorrow,

How're you guys?

September 9th, 2020

@ImHolly

This special hug is for you! heart

ImHolly OP September 15th, 2020

@Exulansis00

thank you so much!

ImHolly OP September 15th, 2020

Day ???,

Well, as of right now, I'm...okay I think. I know that okay means something different for everyone. But personally, I think it means that you aren't doing great, but you are surviving and carrying on, what about you guys? What does okay mean for you?

My anxiety is at 4, and my depression is a 7, so all within the normal range.

I really appreciate everyone who upvotes and comments, it really makes me forget how lonely I am.
So thank you for that πŸ™‚

Make sure you guys all have a lovely day.

-Holly

ImHolly OP September 19th, 2020

Hey guys,

I just tested positive for corona. So I'm going to try and not go crazy while I'm in isolation for the next week (I was already isolating for about a week before)

Stay Safe guys and wear your masks.

till next time-Holly

AnonymousPersonOnTheInternet February 7th, 2021

8/10 depression 9/10 anxiety