Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Another weekend alone. Yay.

TrashCan04 April 3rd, 2016

No texts, calls, or even talking.

Just me, my books and homework and my dogs.

I live alone and my mother is dead.

No need to lie.

paidir April 3rd, 2016

@TrashCan04

I'm there myself, I know how much it hurts. Everyone else can't wait for the weekend but I dread it myself. The thing with loneliness is you can't solve it yourself no matter how hard you try, it's simply not fully under your own control. That gets to me, too.

TrashCan04 OP April 7th, 2016

@paidir EXACTLY! You can avoid and run, but eventually it catches and smashes you into little pieces. And the only one to glue all together is yourself, again and again and again...

ResilientLucky April 3rd, 2016

Hello @TrashCan04

You are not alone. We are here to talk, to share out and to make the weekend positive together. How about Having a lively conversation with me or any listener here or exploring the group discussions this weekend or a random chat on support groups with other members?

TrashCan04 OP April 7th, 2016

@ResilientLucky Yeah I want to!

brightNorth9753 April 3rd, 2016

@TrashCan04 happens with me all the time.I do'nt know where the world is going.I find every person mean and selfish.

ResilientLucky April 7th, 2016

@brightNorth9753 Perspective is everything. Sometimes we find hard to look at things positively due to over challenging time, but we must keep making efforts for our own good sake :)

TrashCan04 OP April 15th, 2016

Another weekend alone.

SUP001MC April 18th, 2016

how can we be alone when we got ourselves ? hug yourself and feel your body heat hear your breathing look at your own eyes and love yourself the only person that were bron with you and will be with you till the end and after it is YOU heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHsfIDl7ONo