Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A letter that cannot be sent

Dear God

Hope you’re doing well. You must be the busiest being out there if your existence is real. Your burden is beyond my imagination, your efforts have my appreciation.

I don’t mean to bother you, but I have tried everything else and it doesn’t help much. I really hope you can. 

I’ve been giving quality efforts in my every role. I work sincerely. I’ve been kind. I’ve shown resilience and empathy, even towards those who acted unforgivably. I made mistakes too but none gruesome enough to deserve all this pain. I’m suffering. I’m doing various things and I’m suffering at the end of every success and failure alike. Nothing matters. I don’t know what makes me happy anymore but it is certainly not on the list of things I can do by myself. I need help. Please be kind enough and spare some time for me. Heal me and then may be I can be of more help to you too. 

If your hands are tied, I can understand. 

Thankyou for reading

Take good care of yourself, My best regards

RedWell July 2nd

@passionateHuman556

... All those really wonderful qualities you have, and still humble. 

But what if the bible is right, and we are supposed to cry out to God, yell out what we really feel, at full volume.

No one was perfect in the bible, none of them, David was a pretty good guy with huge problems too, and he cried out to God and asked why God wasn't listening! There was all kinds of raw agony as he screamed out for dear life what he really felt. That's what it says,

Jesus prayed so hard that his followers wrote that his sweat became like drops of blood. IN ANGUISH. 

It must be that God doesn't want us to pray meekly, gently, humbly, thinking that we're too small to matter to him, afraid to do anything but ask for a scrap if he has time.

I'm going to pray for you really loudly tonight!!! That God hears your prayer and you start getting healed, really, soon, a little better right now!!!! It is hard to be a good person in this world because there are so many rotten people who don't reward that :(  But you are fighting through! You are being good to people! Maybe God wants us to yell at him with our REAL HONEST RAW EXAPERATED SWEARING YELLING WE'VE HAD IT WE CAN'T DO IT ALONE PLEASE SHOW UP, NOT A LONG TIME FROM NOW SHOW UP NOW! MAKE ME KNOW YOU ARE THERE NOW GOD MAKE ME KNOW I AM LOVED AND THAT YOU HAVE GOOD THINGS HAPPENING IN MY LIFE THAT I WILL DISCOVER IF I HOLD ON VOICE!  That's how I'm going to pray for you, and for me, because I really relate to you because my body needs some healing too, it just does. I know he can, I'm going to yell and pray so hard that I sweat and let go of some of my anguish by yelling the truth because that's what he told me to do!!!!!! And I need to be healed too!!! My friend passionateHuman556 needs a strong body and so do I God please hear us as we scream out from the inside!! Please surround us with unexpected really good people too!! 

God bless you, hope you let loose tonight, I'm with you in prayer, I really am.

passionateHuman556 OP July 2nd

@RedWell🫶🏻🙏🏻

caringBerry61 July 6th

@passionateHuman556  "... if your existence is real..." ?

Sorry, I don't get your point of view.

What do you mean by that? I'm genuinely curious.
passionateHuman556 OP July 9th

@caringBerry61 It means I don’t know if God exists

BlackWood8234 July 8th

That is exactly what I feel like.

@BlackWood8234 🫶🏻

Birman001 July 8th

I experienced resistant depression and I can tell you just tried to love yourself and self care, don’t compare to others. Try to do things step by step, even if you think it doesn’t have any meaning

@Birman001 Thankyou for your kindness. Hope you’re doing okay 🫶🏻

OAzureO July 9th

God hears you and wants you to know that He is actively working in your life. Have Faith and Be still ❤️

passionateHuman556 OP July 10th

@OAzureO Thankyou for the reassurance 🙏🏻

SummerKay2024 July 13th

@passionateHuman556

Sending you strength and hugs. I have walked a long journey of healing sober and filled with so much pain. I have so much faith in Jesus even though some days I don't feel his answers. 

I stay grounded in mindfulness has made a difference for me. 

I will share this prayer with you that I tell myself on my hardest days.  Healing is possible and 7cups have an awesome resources community. Sending you tons of healing vibes. 🐡🐡Kay

Lord Jesus Yeshua, heal me

Heal my memory

Heal my heart 

Heal my emotions 

Heal my body

Heal my soul

Heal my spirit 

Heal me from whatever separates me from you. Forgive all my sins Amen

John 13:7

Jesus replied 

" you don't understand what I'm doing now, but someday you will."

hugs-big.gif

passionateHuman556 OP July 13th

@SummerKay2024 Thankyou, means a lot

SummerKay2024 July 13th

I'm in exploration room If u like to come check it out.

@SummerKay2024 sure, how to reach there?

SummerKay2024 July 13th

Chats look at the room names and ✨️ you should see them

@SummerKay2024 okay

@SummerKay2024 it doesn’t show in my options, maybe some technical glitch

SummerKay2024 July 13th

Pc version is better, phone app it's the message looking box