Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

i give up

sFoster96 February 13th, 2016

Im so tired of fighting for a life that i dont want.

i cant do this anymore.

Undeadsaves February 13th, 2016

@sFoster96 do you want to talk?

Maysn08 February 13th, 2016

I just wanna say that I've already said those words so many times in my life " I give up " , when anything wrong happens to me I say those words again . and then I realized why the hill I am so worried and angry whenever something bad happens , I mean life is too short nobody knows when his/her life will end but what I know is that we need to live it without stress and worries you believe in another life after this one ? I do . and I know that this one is just an exam and we need to do our best to be in heaven when we die so do your best here and do something good for others , and believe me everything happens for a reason maybe it is a bad thing now but there is a reason why it happened and it is for your sake , you are gonna figure it out soon :)

PinkDahlia22 February 13th, 2016

Hey Hun <3

Don't give up yet, you are worth so much, i know i dont know you and you dont know my but i do know that you are here for a reason and that things may seem dark at the moment but i can promise you they do get better <3 Keep fighting! YOU can do this! YOU are strong! YOU will win this battle! Don't give up yet hun <3

sFoster96 OP February 28th, 2016

thank you so much

BridgetAileen February 28th, 2016

@sFoster96, I hope that things are at least a teeny bit better than they were a couple of weeks ago. Sometimes all I want to do is sleep the rest of my life without ever waking up again; however, it's not always that bad. It can be really difficult. Well, more than difficult.

The past few days, I've been watching some Ted Talks and YouTube videos on depression to better understand the organic side of this disease. They have some really informative videos and talks out there. It does help to know that there are physiological reasons that my brain is doing what it does. That knowledge makes me feel stronger simply because I have a better understanding.

Know that I understand how difficult the struggle is and that I am wishing you well in your fight against depression. We're strong because it takes incredible strength to do what we do just to get through the days.

Sending you warm hugs!