Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Paranoid?

highwallsofheart September 12th, 2016

I feel like everybody secretly wants to harm me even if they are my close friends. I mean deep down i always think about that but try to avoid it. If it was happened about strangers maybe i think that it's normal but i think about for my friends too. I don't want to feel that way. What should i do?

John04 September 13th, 2016

@iremakcali I know way too well what you're feeling right now. The only advice I can say is to either try to push the thoughts away or try to break down the logic of why they would something bad to you. When you break it down, you won't be able to find the why and see that it's irrational. If either of those don't work. There's always the more grim option of tricking yourself into thinking you're taking a tactical risk to try and figure them out to see if they do want to hurt you. I know, the last one isn't the best, but it's better than trying to stay away from them. Just try not to rely on the last one, or else you'll really start to think they're your enemies.

highwallsofheart OP September 13th, 2016

@John04 i don't want to lose them so i'll try my best.. Thank you for replying it's nice to see people care about me ✨

John04 September 14th, 2016

@iremakcali no problem. Just try to use the paranoia against itself if it gets really bad. That's what I try to do at least