Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Overwhelmed with everything.. :(

holypen1 December 15th, 2017

I don't really know what to do anymore. I feel so alone with my problems and myself and I am really helpless

It's been like this since years and December is always the worst - Although I love winter because it's so cozy with the snow and everything.

I feel like I'm not the person I used to be and I have so much more in me. But self confidence issues and procrastination are slowly destroying me. I always have so much on my mind of what I want achieve, but in the end I will procrastinate and postpone everything. I also feel stupid and compare myself to others.

"I'm not good enough", "Does he like me?", "am I weird? " these questions are constantly on my mind and I just feel so anxious.

I'm really hoping for some advice, insight and maybe some tips to find a good listener.

Thank you all..

JamieSclafaniLMSW December 16th, 2017

@holypen1 wow it sounds like this time of the year is really tough for you . Try to build some coping skills : deep breathing, mindfulness, journaling

holypen1 OP December 16th, 2017

@Jamie0906 thank you for your advice Jamie!

@holypen1 no problem 😃 keep me updated on the progress

@Jamie0906 hm do you have any good internet resources about the skills you mentioned?

Thank you for your offer. How can I keep you updated? 🙈

@holypen1 feel free just to post an update on here. You can start with mindfulness: 5 things you see 4 things you hear 3 things you feel 2 things you smell and 1 thing you taste. You tube should have some relaxation videos with calming music :)

aheartofglass December 16th, 2017

@holypen1 Wow... I relate to this so much, in my own kind of situation. Have you tried to reach out to anyone about this? Your parents, friends, adults?

@aheartofglass no, I don't have anyone to talk about it and I also don't want to bother friends. That's the reason I'm seeking advice on 7cups..

conscientiousPineapple1782 December 16th, 2017

@holypen1

Hope you find solution, nothing comes from prusher...I find myself hard to figure out how to deal with it.

conscientiousPineapple1782 December 16th, 2017

@holypen1

I am so much biting myself for not being good enough.

holypen1 OP December 19th, 2017

@conscientiousPineapple1782 same here :/ you're not alone!