Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Maybe things would be better if I didn

Hurtandconfused86 July 29th, 2020

I feel myself slowly not caring more and more. Like maybe things would be better if I didn't wake up tomorrow. I have a healthy life insurance policy. My family is taken care of and I'm not hurting anymore. Seems like a win/win situation. I'm just, tired of hurting tired people not understanding, just, tired of being tired.

CreativeBerry94 July 29th, 2020

@Hurtandconfused86 Don't lose hope in yourself. You're more stronger than you think. 🤗

@Hurtandconfused86 Why would you want to give up on everything now?

Hurtandconfused86 OP July 29th, 2020

@CreativeBerry94 I don't know that there's any reason to continue.

@Hurtandconfused86 There's always. Even if we can't actually see it now.

CreativeBerry1994 July 29th, 2020

@Hurtandconfused86 You can talk to me by this listener account, if you want. So we can talk better.

@Hurtandconfused86 Be strong, okay?

dynamicAcres7505 July 30th, 2020

I'm long lost here, I wish if I could actually sleep on and never wake up again. I'm just deeply hurt. I'm presently working as a health care worker duringbduring this global pandemic and I'm asthmatic and my doctor's still pushing me to work.. Everything just seems not right for my supervising doctors.. I have a family I love very much an I'm the bread winner but I just don't think I could no longer do this anymore. Presently they are on vacation and I'm all home alone. There's no one to talk with after returning home from a rough day with my doctor's. They always complaining about everything that I do. I can't take this anymore. Life is just pushing a heavy bulk on me.

Hurtandconfused86 OP July 31st, 2020

@dynamicAcres7505 I know how you're feeling. I know it's so difficult. I know you feel like giving up. I know I just posted this a couple days ago, but I've realized life is worth living. People will be hurt if I go. People will miss me. It's a long, long battle to get over the pain and despair you feel, but keep fighting. I am, and I've had 2 great days in a row now that I don't feel like giving up. I see glimmers of hope. I'm motivated to get better. You can do it too! I'm here if you need to talk, because I know what you're going through.