Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Life is too much

WillHernandez January 28th, 2019

I get sick way to easily, my job isn't giving me enough hours, I can't be myself in my own house, my psychologist/cyatrist aren't seeing me enough, I'm slow at my art, and I'm universally hated by everyone now...

I don't know what to do anymore guys...

If anyone still cares..

DavidEss February 4th, 2019

@WillHernandez

universally hated? - unlikely, or I'd have read about you by now lol. Mind you, it sounds like it feels like that for you.

Some of us care. What can we do?

WillHernandez OP February 4th, 2019

@DavidEss

WillHernandez OP February 4th, 2019

@DavidEss I feel so insecure, whenever I try to get close to people it always goes bad and they end up leaving... I'm not sure what to think or do

DavidEss February 4th, 2019

@WillHernandez

I read on another thread that you feel like you live in the middle of nowhere, and that sounds a very lonely existance, and one that is not of your own making.

I'm wondering, if you felt differently about yourself, what kinds of things would you be doing?

WillHernandez OP February 18th, 2019

@DavidEss I would be focused more on my art and my career and having friends I can see and talk to every day and never ever feel lonely ever again

DavidEss February 18th, 2019

@WillHernandez

Hi Will, in my area of nw uk, there are at least three art clubs within a 10 mile distance. I'm wondering if that's the kind of resource you are missing?

Thegreatking February 4th, 2019

@WillHernandez

You know if there is one thing that i have learned from being here at 7 cups is that if people don't think about you don't think about them... Wth would you punish yourself by feeling low because of others when those others don't even care.. So remember you are not the only one going through this.. Lots of people are and me myself am.. But i always make sure that my reason of unhappiness shouldn't be other people.. So remember love yourself.. And if people don't care just leave it.. Live your life.. Soon you will realise that you are a wonderful person and that nobody hates you.. I know that i am no one to change your opinion about yourself but I think this might help ... Wherever you are whatever you have done.. I care about you ....

@Thegreatking I dunno, people I do care about and "care about me" I try to talk to and message and they're always distant, and it's everyone. Nobody has time for me and I have plenty of time for people not because I'm not busy but I priorities people above everything

RealityCzech February 4th, 2019

@WillHernandez My name is Mark, and I care. You possibly feel like you are treading water (everyday i feel like this)and it would be so easy to stop...well dont. Time to go and look outside. Somewhere someone needs you. My. neighbors fence panel fell over in the wind storm. It took ten minutes to put it up and patch it. Turns out he is in late sixties and wouldnt have been able to repair it. Pay it forward sounds corny, but it gives me purpose. I sat with BrIan last week after I split a sub sandwich with him. He's homeless and a little lost. He smiles more now. I cry every night when it gets quiet and I'm alone. I make it through knowing someone I don't know needs me, even if was only to SEE them and stop and say hi. Brother,money, materials and media entertainment don't make us happy. It's people and communication!

@RealityCzech I try, but I feel like I do more for people than they do for me, I feel like I care more than people care about me. Otherwise I wouldn't feel so lonely and I'd have company all the time

weirdman February 5th, 2019

@WillHernandez I feel the same way.