Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Help for depression. :'(

friendlyPenny4303 June 22nd, 2015

I've been depressed for 7 months now. The school's schedule is so hard that I'm unable to cope up with 12 hrs of it(travel and all included with additional coaching). I can't take too much holidays. I get headaches, nausea every now and then along with too less energy and backaches, all as part of my depression. Sometimes, I just start shaking and crying uncontrollably. That makes me feel so weak that I just can't tell.

On occasion, I have sleep paralysis and the meds hardly work for me.

Most importantly, I don't want to commit suicide, yet, my thought are pretty much suicidal all the time. I'm seeking emotional support before I go completely insane and start believing in suicide. All these thoughts cross my mind, that I'm unintelligent, dumb, worthless and someone who should be executed. I don't like them, but it seems that I'm not loved at all. By others, and by myself as well, I'm loathed.

okomglolwtf June 22nd, 2015

you tried with meds and you see that they don't work for you ? btw the symptoms you're describing look like anxiety too, not just depression, try to think about it... bcit's easier to cure anxiety and then depression

what your doctor said that is with you ? i mean i'm not professional so what i'm saying please don't take like a true or similar

what meds were you on ?

friendlyPenny4303 OP June 22nd, 2015

Some long chemical names were there of those meds. :/

okomglolwtf June 24th, 2015

well you have them in your house, you can read what their name is anytime

fangirlxbands June 24th, 2015

I've been depressed for a little over a year now and I haven't told anybody but my two of my closest friends. Though one of them don't approach me anymore, my other best friend still stands by me and as do I to her. I have severe anxiety and my stress levels are very high at the moment. I make it seem like my depression has died down a bit, but I'm just pretending. I don't want to trouble my friends. I've smiled a lot arounf them, but lately I haven't been in the mood for that. My best friend's also dealing with some depression, so we know how eachother feels. But lately SHE's the one causing the sad thoughts. Whenever I talk about something I love, she just dismisses it like it was nothing. For example: "Hey, I've been learning more guitar lately. It's so fun." "Okay, thanks for telling me but I don't really give a crap so..". It's been getting on my nerves and I'm now annoyed at everything and anything that touches me/talks to me. My anxiety levels have gone even more higher and I'm not sure if I should go to therapy. My parents don't believe that I have mental issues and they say that I'm just lying. I really don't know what to do.

friendlyPenny4303 OP June 24th, 2015

I really wish I could help you in this, but I'm myself that way. But perhaps, you can get a listener to talk to?