Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depression Community - How do you actually feel today?

Laura December 2nd, 2014

Let us know in 1-3 sentences. Post every day!

Miserable, overwhelmed,almost sure that it's going to be like this for a very long time.

imlistening01 September 9th, 2021

@Laura

hi! i feel tired, and a little stressed.

aquaDrum6984 September 10th, 2021

I want to escape this boring monotonous life and live an adventure. But I don’t want to leave my girlfriend behind because she enjoys the boring life

sunflower026 September 14th, 2021

there's no reason for me to feel how i do, yet somehow i still feel hopeless. some days are better than others, but recently all days have been bad. i know it'll get better but it's still hard in the moment.

purpleTree4652 September 14th, 2021

I seem to be pushing away everybody. I know that if they are moving away from me, it is their decision and not mine. But I have been open and honest and standing up for myself. And feeling like I am losing the few people in my life really sucks.

Jaeteuk September 15th, 2021

I feel quite saddened today. At the same time, anxiety with school assignments, with weekly deadlines~

seashell145 August 22nd, 2022

@Laura

I feel so lazy, don't feel like doing anything. Especially daily chores suck. All I want to do is adventure stuff.

powerfulMaple1852 April 5th, 2023

Feeling really angry, I want to quit my job and move off the grid. People can be so rude.

powerfulMaple1852 July 14th, 2023

I want to quit my job today. The toxic atmosphere is horrible and the narcissistic manager makes life unbearable.

purpleTree4652 July 14th, 2023

@powerfulMaple1852

God bless you, Maple. Try to hang in there until you find a new job. Toxic jobs are not worth it. If the management is only adding to the problems and not trying to fix the problems, it's time to go. I wish you the best.

Yesterday, the jerks who live downstairs from me and behind me were playing their stereo so loud that my bedroom walls were buzzing for over 30 minutes. This is not the first time. I tried calling the office but it was after 8pm and they apparently don't have an answering service. So while I was waiting for someone to answer their phone, I lost it and banged on the walls. I don't want to be that person, but I couldn't take it anymore. I ended up emailing the property manager but she only said she would check to see if the courtesy patrol was on the property. Surprise, he wasn't.

I just moved into this place in May. I love the place except for a couple apartments full of disrespectful and dangerous *** like these people. And oh joy, I'm sure they are just going to blare their stereo even louder and longer tonight.

@purpleTree4652

I forgot to even say how this makes me feel. I actually feel badly and am embarrassed and feel like I am the one the neighbors will all blame. Ugh.

ShadowMyCat July 14th, 2023

@Laura sad lost alone

lovingCoconut8986 July 14th, 2023

I feel as though I'm alone, down and empty

I feel like I'm the cause of my pain and the scars that I have frm trauma

I feel like nothing can make me feel normal

powerfulMaple1852 August 26th, 2023

I have such a lack of motivation, I have tons of things that need to be done but no energy to do them.i have baking, cooking, cleaning, laundry vacuum....I get overwhelmed just thinking it.

I hurt physically all the time. I'm just ready to give up.

purpleTree4652 August 26th, 2023

@powerfulMaple1852

I dont have any motivation either. i have homework and i just want to sleep. but i dont want to give up. what are we to do?