Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depression Community - How do you actually feel today?

Laura December 2nd, 2014

Let us know in 1-3 sentences. Post every day!

azureHuman404 August 1st, 2015

I'm really pleased for. U kiss

Briana98 August 2nd, 2015

I'm so happy for you! Fingers crossed that it lasts.

mxybxnxt July 31st, 2015

I'm actually having a good day. I had a good chat with my friend, it was beautiful weather, I read a book. Idk it felt good

TriquetraTalasek July 31st, 2015

Been up and down today. Depressed I have to work so hard all alone to get anything done in my life.

Wjdan July 31st, 2015

You are strong and you can do it 💪🏼

creativeMelon1653 August 1st, 2015

Like just when I have a tiny shred of hope, it gets slapped out of my hands, like 'nope, not for you.'

pinkywop August 1st, 2015

I can't eat or sleep. I feel numb but at the same time sadness is weighing me down. I keep getting sick. I feel like a burden to everyone.

Briana98 August 2nd, 2015

@pinkywop, I promise you that you're not a burden. I hope things get better for you soon.

IntoxicatinglyLOW August 1st, 2015

Just downed 4 tramadol and 2 sleepers to numb my self for the day.. All time low is hitting again...

SP312 August 1st, 2015

One minute I'm hyper and happy. Next minute I'm feeling down in the dumps! I hate these mood swings. I just want to be normal. Feel normal and be mentally stable

acinfinit1 August 2nd, 2015

I'm feeling quite positive today,well I wouldn't say positive but I'm feeling motivated to go out and get what I want?

peachnothing August 2nd, 2015

Still conscious. Been up since 3, pretty much itching to cut. I know it's not healthy, but it's where im at.

pinkTea August 2nd, 2015

Can let go the sadness. But, feels lack energy to go for something new: (

SkyUnicorn August 2nd, 2015

Like I'm actually getting better...

ObliviousCat August 2nd, 2015

I'm at my worst. I no longer have the motivation to get out of bed and take care of myself. I haven't gone out in so long; the social isolation is destroying me. I am very lonely. I don't go to sleep until 7am and sleep in until 6pm, I don't have the physical or mental energy to shower nor make myself something to eat so I've been living off of cup noodles, chips, and a few sips of water (I only drink water when taking my BC pill). I am at rock bottom with my depression and it only gets worse each day.

Obliviatequeen August 2nd, 2015

I think there are so many things that make us happy. You shouldn't think about the bad things. Take a deep breath and love your family, your friends and your life. Most importantly ; Love yourself 👌

IntoxicatinglyLOW August 2nd, 2015

I can't give any advice as I am in the exact same position as yourself, all time low! But I made the effort to shower last night and I felt amazing for a little while, freshened me up! Like I said I'm no good with advice but I'm a good listen, feel free to message if you need to chat any time :)

wilson100010 August 2nd, 2015

How do I feel today?? That is a good question! But I wish I had an answer tho. Because at this point I don't even know how I feel. I'm not happy I'm not sad and I'm not angry. I just want someone to listen! Because I don't think I can do this any longer. Please help.

sweetdisaster007 August 2nd, 2015

Just empty, missing someone I really love...

Self harming thoughts are back today! Fighting it so hard!

BrookeH August 2nd, 2015

Same here and i'm nearly 2 months clean. Hope you're okay and stay strong <3

I'm 4 months clean :( hope you are ok too! I have stopped my self from cutting and took 6 tramadol instead to escape what's going on in my head

BrookeH August 2nd, 2015

Numb. Like I just can't even do anything or if i do i'll just fuck it up and make everything worse. Like no one cares and i'm just alone except for voices in my head bullying me constantly.

Gracefor8 August 2nd, 2015

Despairing , like nothing will ever be ok.

calmPapaya9868 August 2nd, 2015

I'm slipping back again. There only one last thing that mean the world to me, but I'm losing it as well. Nothing is right.

ChairmanFerd735 August 2nd, 2015

Here is the tragedy: when you are the suffer of depression, not only do you feel utterly helpless and abandoned by the world, you also know that very few people can understand, or even begin to believe, that life can be this painful.

bluePerson8404 August 3rd, 2015

Me sIento fatal, aun respirar me cansa, quisiera que todo fuera una pesadilla

peachnothing August 3rd, 2015

No words for the aching. No words for the angst.

goldenCurrent5987 August 3rd, 2015

I feel like every thing is my fault.

doublerainbow August 3rd, 2015

I feel hopeful and happy. I still have depression and social anxiety but I am finally taking responsibility of my illnesses and trying to understand why I'm acting the way I am.

Elinxs27 August 3rd, 2015

I mess up a lot and even when i apologize, i still feel guilty and feel like I'm a terrible person for a very long time. Instead of feeling a grudge on those who call me out, i hold a grudge upon myself.

ivorySky4817 August 3rd, 2015

I feel like there's no way to describe how I feel. And when I try no one gets it. Today I just wish I could hook my brain up to someone else's so they would understand.

Elinxs27 August 3rd, 2015

I hope they have those in the future

hannarose August 4th, 2015

no one ever understands why i can't feel happy simetimes

impartialTree3773 August 5th, 2015

I feel the same way, sometimes I wish people would stop trying to understand, because unless they make one of those machines they will never understand why I feel how I do.

tranquilFreedom August 4th, 2015

I don't exactly know how I feel.I forgot my pill today so I'm sort of numb

energeticDay6157 August 4th, 2015

i feel like sleeping forever

yuunyanyan August 5th, 2015

I do too.

pioneeringLime2229 August 4th, 2015

I feel like I can never be happy ever again. No matter how hard I try, I am always blocked from being truly happy. It weighs on me like a ton of bricks. I don't know how much longer I can do this.

hannarose August 4th, 2015

My life seems totally fine from the outside. I technically have no reason to feel so sad, but I still do.