Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depression Community - How do you actually feel today?

Laura December 2nd, 2014

Let us know in 1-3 sentences. Post every day!

enthusiasticPenguin3124 March 1st, 2015

I understand tal with me cause i feel the sale and we can help uso each other

alicedanslalune March 2nd, 2015

I feel like crying and like I'm unable to live out my life.

0kay March 2nd, 2015

Hey darling, I'm really sorry to hear you say this, I understand how terrible this can feel. But let me tell you something, this feeling doesn't last forever. And yes, there are going to be days when all you want to do is give up, but my god, are you ever strong for continuing on when you don't want to. If that's not the definition of strong than I don't know what is. You're amazing darling, so please keep your head up, people want to see you smile

mistpete75 March 2nd, 2015

Angry, upset, lonely. Things very intense today.

CNSTTMR March 2nd, 2015

Hurt... My heart hurts quite a lot lately... My ex I just want to get over him

Jelli March 2nd, 2015

Hey there, I'm sorry you are going through such a rough time right now. The pains of the heart are some of the worst. If you would like to chat one on one, please send me a PM and I would be glad to talk with you.

Jelli

agreeableTurtle9918 March 2nd, 2015

I feel pretty crappy and I just want to cut, or kill myself

Hikintrailmix March 2nd, 2015

I'm very depressed. The world is too ugly

As in people are ugly in the inside.

0kay March 2nd, 2015

I'm sorry you feel this way darling, but let me tell you something. The world is not ugly, it really isn't. It only choosesto show the ugly parts. But there is so much good in the world that most people don't see. I mean, look at what all these people on here are doing, they are helping people. This is the good and beautiful in the world. So yes darling, there are bad parts, but they're are so many good and beautiful things to. I mean, look at you, you're so beautiful

The darling and look at you you're beautiful were the cherries on top. Gee thank

Thanks, for listening.

Plzhelpmewiththis March 2nd, 2015

That's the thing there is nothing destroying me but myself I don't have a break up other Loss that upsets me. That is what socks. everyone around me is positive I know that I'm loved I just can't feel it at first I couldn't even cry because I was empty and then I finally broke and now I cry whenever I'm alone by myself. Every chance it gets my mind will torment me and I suffocate on my own I.

I'm very depressed. The world is too ugly. I don't want to live in it.

forcefulPine5350 March 2nd, 2015

Feel sad and anxious. Just wish I could have a hug

mistpete75 March 2nd, 2015

Sending you hugs!!

AShoutIntoTheVoid March 2nd, 2015

Depression is bad. But you know it's getting worse when you can't cry anymore. When you don't have the energy to cut. When you're just numb.

daisies1215aliens March 2nd, 2015

I feel strangely sad for no reasom. Like I need to lay in bed and listen to music for hours. Like that scene from Lilo and Stitch, where Lilo is just laying there with her Elvis on. That's me, except maybe with fifty pounds of pressure keeping me from getting up.

ivorySail2983 March 2nd, 2015

I'm also feeling the same right now.:(

tallShade5419 March 2nd, 2015

good :)

convivialYard4345 March 2nd, 2015

I feel like I'm not going to make it.

Macklyn March 2nd, 2015

I've been depressed a long time but it's recently getting worse and worse

Poetrylover14 March 2nd, 2015

Feel relieved yet overwhelmed... Made a destructive decision last night/early this morning. Have a ton on my mind

straightforwardPlum96 March 2nd, 2015

I feel horrible

straightforwardPlum96 March 2nd, 2015

Everything is dull and lifeless

navySky70 March 3rd, 2015

Not feeling the best, I don't know what to do. :'(

emotionalStrings7991 March 3rd, 2015

Feel like a walking corpse

LittleMsAnonymous22 March 3rd, 2015

Sad, Lost, Alone, kind of in a haze...

DeathIsAlwaysNear March 4th, 2015

I feel mad.

LovePom March 4th, 2015

I feel scared and anxious. I'm about to let my mom knowEVERYTHING that's been happening to me and I'm afraid she won't like it...

Chloedelaxo March 4th, 2015

I'm having real bad anxiety and I feel insecure about everything..

TooHardToCope March 4th, 2015

Haven't stopped crying and I feel choked, nauseous, sick and heavy heart. There were times when I felt like I have had enough and just want to disappear or vanished from this world.sad

BringMeTheSirensVeil March 4th, 2015

I feel like a huge weight is strapped to my chest and I'm stuck at the bottom of a pool, I can't breathe right and no matter how much I sleep or how much caffeine I put in my system I'm mentally exhausted, I cry myself to sleep at least once a week and I don't know what to do

BringMeTheSirensVeil March 4th, 2015

I feel like a huge weight is strapped to my chest and I'm stuck at the bottom of a pool, I can't breathe right and no matter how much I sleep or how much caffeine I put in my system I'm mentally exhausted, I cry myself to sleep at least once a week and I don't know what to do

andreusrivera March 4th, 2015

Today I feeledkinda loved and wanted but it's stop when I got home from school. Am starting to love myself for now

lifeofme123 March 4th, 2015

I feel much better now that I'm on this app... It helps a lot

barbarag4 March 4th, 2015

i feel like imin a pool drowning and i can see everyone around me breathing and they simply ignore the fact that im almost dying. i feel ashamed of myself and i just dont know what to do anymore. i wish i could just be happy, but im always sad or angry and i really want to committ.

Spring830 March 4th, 2015

Please don't. I know how you feel I really do. I know that people have told you the same thing but I really want you to take this seriously. I'm not saying that I don't want the same thing most of the time but I'm saying is think of all the things you love in life. Write these things down then scratch all of them off and see how these people would feel. I garenteeat least one person will morn and miss you more than anything in the world.

Bexicle March 4th, 2015

I am really sorry that you feel this way, it sounds completely overwhelming. Just know that we are here to support you and to help you in any way we can. Depression is often unpredictable and difficult to manage on a daily basis. Do you have any coping strategies for when you feel down? Perhaps you have a place which make you feel safer?

Some people find that using a mood diary helps to understand their emotional patterns - is this something you have tried before?

Spring830 March 4th, 2015

I feel like I can't breath. I have plenty of people around but I can't relateto any of them. I feel like I am starving but can't eat. I want to give up, I want to give up with everything, trying to eat, working on being depressed, anxiety, everything. I just want to go to sleep and not wake up. I feel like I am fat all the time and don't know how to do anything for myself I think of pleasing others more than what is going on with me.