Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Want my smile again on my face

Babac February 10th, 2023

I m depressed, anxious, in stress.

Don't have enough money to treat myself.

Can't share it with parents,

Because it will take much time.

And also i m not in condition to do so.

And i think a true frnd can solve all my prblm. I just need some one to talk and to express my self

Ok on 4 Sept 2021 I went to hostel.

I don't know anyone there. Nor my parents talked me on call,. So things started getting wrong,

As u can fell.

Depression started hitting me.

My study get poored.

I can't do the things, what I liked

I have shared my situation with approx 50 people s Only 6 doesn't made fun of me. And only 1 irtequa understood my prblms. And rest 5 just didn't made fun of me....

She is in normal Indian family. So she have to face many prblms. Even just for chatting with. We had talked on call just for 1 time for 2 hrs.

And due to my depression and mood disturbance.

I have to msg her almost always at

wrong time.

I can't contact her when, I m in need of her the most...

Actually, yesterday i have used.

The word periods for 1st time

And from then im blancked

Things get awkward for me... It will take a week to normalize....

most.

mamapants February 10th, 2023

@Babac

your voice is heard. I feel deep sadness for your story. Now, 7 did not laugh.

Babac OP February 11th, 2023

Hey....

How can u help me...

AayushreeKalyani February 11th, 2023

@Babac This must be very overwhelming for you. But i am proud of you for having come so far.

CDK1972 February 11th, 2023

@Babac Hi Babac. I am reading two books that have really helped me. Feeling Good and the 10 best ever Anxiety Management Techniques. They give you good insight on what the causes are of depression and anxiety and how the brain functions. I know you said you can’t afford treatment but there might be free treatment in your city or at your school. I would check into it.

Babac OP February 12th, 2023

If u can..

Then I can survive..

Otherwise I can see death in front of my eyes...😔😔

CDK1972 February 12th, 2023

@Babac You got this. I would try reading the books I suggested. I would also try to see a Dr and maybe try some medication to ease your anxiety and depression. I’m here and all of us are here on 7 Cups to listen and help you anytime.

Babac OP February 13th, 2023

Yes

bestVase7265 February 12th, 2023

Sending strength and peace. You will find lots of that here as you continue to tell your story. @Babac

bestVase7265 February 15th, 2023

How are you doing now? I have been thinking about you.

Babac OP February 16th, 2023

Everything is coming on track, except i m not clear abt my that frnd..

Can u give some ideas ,to clear the blurness between us?

bestVase7265 February 17th, 2023

What kind of blurriness are you talking about? @Babac

Babac OP February 17th, 2023

I don't know , what I meant to her in her life

Just a human or just a frnd or special frnd orBFF Or something else.

Babac OP February 17th, 2023

And now this is becoming the reason of my anxiety, stress and low mood and other things.

bestVase7265 February 18th, 2023

Ah, now I understand better. How do you view her? Would it help to start by writing that out?@Babac

Babac OP February 18th, 2023

My side is clear , I just want to be in her life, as anything she want to keep.

bestVase7265 February 19th, 2023

So have you considered writing that to her? Then you could say something about not knowing how she feels makes it a little tough on you because you want her to enjoy being with you. That might open up a conversation a bit. But it is the kind of thing that you need to be gentle with because sometimes people aren't really thinking much about how they feel and don't know how to respond to the question. Does that make sense?@Babac

Babac OP February 19th, 2023

Yes ofcourse u r 100% clear.

But there is prblm.

When i ask her about these things then

she thought these questions

as nonsense.

And change the topic. And i also understand that this is

*nonsense*

bestVase7265 February 20th, 2023

For some people such questions are really awkward because they don't like to think that deeply about their relationships. They just want to live them day to day.

Could that also be true here? What would it mean to you if there was no easy way to find out her true feelings? @bestVase7265

Babac OP February 20th, 2023

Yes its true...

So is it makes no sense to know her feelings?

bestVase7265 February 21st, 2023

It makes tons of sense for you to want to understand her feelings better. But sometimes the person your asking can't answer the question because their brain operates differently than yours does.

What do you fear most in not having your questions about the relationship answered? There are always other angles that you can work from to help you feel better. Maybe understanding yourself better here would help. @Babac