Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am losing, don't think I can anymore

unknowncutie October 24th, 2023

Each day that passes I just keep overthinking. I have been crying at thoughts. I was thinking about my mental health lately and how I want to get better to continue living life and do great stuff. I also was thinking about maybe how I am going crazy, sometimes I sit and think about if I am maybe faking the things that are happening to me and I feel crazy. Sometimes I just want to be gone because I just can't live life like this again, like why did God made me weird. Also does anyone else feel a burning sensation in their chest when they see or come across certain topic they want to avoid. Likewhen someone talks about their plans for the future I get this burning sensation cause I feel like I am behind in life.

ANN1Eblue October 24th, 2023

@unknowncutie I know exactly what I mean. Sometimes I feel like I want to cry and scream and die and sometimes I’m super happy and normal. you aren’t weird you’re human. these are all emotions you may experience more than other but that doesn’t make you weird. something that helps me is to write down everything I feel whenever I’m super happy and look back on it when I’m not so I know how I am at my best.

unknowncutie OP October 24th, 2023

I saw this tip on *** I'm gonna try it. I honestly don't feel like to be here anymore, I just need help

ANN1Eblue October 24th, 2023

please try.. i think you even posting this shows how much you want to try and stay . ik it’s hard but try any technique and see which helps the most. have u done therapy before

bestVase7265 October 24th, 2023

I am sorry that you are feeling those thoughts. So many of us have felt that way at points. Part of it is recognizing that you can't get behind on life's journey. Each one of us is too different and wonderfully unique to really compare. But it is hard because your brain wants to compare anyway.

Are you able to share how you are feeling with anyone?@unknowncutie

I want to speak to my bestfriend about it but I'm afraid she will judge me, I know how she can get sometimes but I was just expressing my feelings to one of my close friends. Tbh my best friend has been acting weird lately so I dunno.

bestVase7265 October 25th, 2023

What about telling someone different then? Sometimes friends aren't the best judges of how we are really doing. @unknowncutie

unknowncutie OP October 25th, 2023

I spoke to one of my other friends about it. I could speak to her freely cause we relate to many things and she does not judge so yea

bestVase7265 October 29th, 2023

Did talking to the non-judgmental friend help? Sorry for missing a few days myself. I am usually much better but my schedule got overwhelming. @unknowncutie

unknowncutie OP October 29th, 2023

Hey that's okay. Well you could say it kinda worked but she did not respond to my last messages, but we recently spoke and she told me she was getting bullied at her department at college so I helped her with that.

bestVase7265 October 30th, 2023

I think helping one another is the best! Helping others makes you feel better about what you offer the world and it makes it easier to ask for help when you need it. Lean on each other as much as you can. @unknowncutie

unknowncutie OP October 30th, 2023

Yesss...

bestVase7265 October 31st, 2023

There are so many of us out there that just need each other. I hope that you had a better day today. @unknowncutie

unassumingCar1350 October 24th, 2023

I understand sometimes I want scream because I feel so exhausted and I can't do anything about certain things, I have no choice because my kids depend on me and then that makes my feelings worse because I have to push through the pain, but I get back up for another day

rovingsoul October 24th, 2023

Hey @unknowncutie,

I know that burning sensation in your chest, and I believe it sometimes is because of panic and anxiety. I had that happen to me when I started Solo Travelling and at first, I didn't know what it was because I had this sharp pain in my chest / upper abdomen area. But when I started to relax and just enjoy my time (basically stayed in my hotel room for a couple of days, go in-room services because I didn't want to go down to the restaurant, etc.), then I started feeling better. During this time, I was writing my journal and all the feelings I was having.

I totally think it helped me face what I was feeling, and part of it was being alone, from my family. I hadn't been separated like that from them before, for so many days, so I had the panic kick in, but when I started talking to myself and writing down those thoughts that I can do this, trust me! I enjoyed the time and actually took so many photos! I even learnt a few techniques for photography, and somehow managed to start conversations with strangers even... it's so not like me, but it happened! And I didn't have that pain / burning sensation again.

Please do try journaling if you can, and if not, then definitely write on here. There are so many good people here to help! I just chatted with one listener yesterday, and even though there weren't real solutions, it was good to have someone just listen to what's going on inside you without judgement.

I hope you feel better, and take things day by day! Much love ❤️

Thank you

linvi October 25th, 2023

@unknowncutie

that burning sensation is most likely a physical reaction to anxiety, and it's nice to remember how anxiety isnt always rational and you are capable and exactly where you need to be. not everyone has to learn so much so fast, (which mental health struggles definitely do) and the fact that you are still fighting and doing your best is absolutely awe inspiring and people don't talk about how strong anyone with mental health struggles is enough. if anything, everyone else is behind you, because even though it's hard, you're learning more about yourself than a lot of people have figured out.

remember nothing is perfect, and nothing has to be. I'm proud of you :) reading your post and how you're still fighting despite the mental struggles really honestly gave me some peace because if someone else can fight, i can too

thank you :) I truly hope you stay

thank you for being here

unknowncutie OP October 25th, 2023

Thank you for such kind words, and thank you for being here❤❤

unknowncutie OP October 30th, 2023

So I should tell you that, the burning feeling happens when someone mentions something good. For example maybe wanting to move to a new country or just furthering their education, little things like that makes the burning sensation happen. I don't know if it's a sign of jealousy but I hate it I just wanna be happy for others.