Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Exhausted..

Blahblah1805 December 6th, 2023

I don't know what's wrong with me. Since last week I'm getting more and more quiet. I don't feel like talking anymore. Even listening to others annoys me. All kind of noises make me feel so frustrated I feel like rather kill me I can't bear this torture. 

I just want to be alone all the time. I'm a student and for the last 3 days I haven't been able to read a single word I just can't. I just sit on my bed with books open, doing nothing. And soon I realise it's already night. I lose track of time sometimes. 

If I'm left alone for like 2 or 3 hours it seems that I feel better I dance a bit or something. But as soon as someone texts me Or calls me Or anyone comes to me for a conversation I again become all sad and depressed. I don't know what to do and how to manage studies with all these emotions. 

Thank you for reading till the end. Please give me some advices. 

Blahblah1805 OP December 6th, 2023

@SociusVj Hey! Thank you so much for your response and support❤. 

My exams are around the corner so I don't know if I really have the time to take a break. 

It's difficult for me to establish boundaries as I've always been a talkative person and so my family and friends are used to it and if I go silent even for one day they nag at me, they don't understand the meaning of giving space. 

Have a nice day. 

181005 December 7th, 2023

@Blahblah1805

I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I can understand it's really difficult phase and you also have to study for your exams. 

Give yourself some time. If you enjoy dancing spare some time for it everyday. 

I hope you'll feel better soon. You're not alone. We're all here for you❤. 

Blahblah1805 OP December 7th, 2023

@181005

Thank you so much for your kind words❤. 

Tinywhisper11 December 7th, 2023

@Blahblah1805 awww I'm sorry your struggling so much😥 I like being alone to, a sense of freedom comes over you and you feel happy. So I can relate. It's ok to have theese sort of depressive episode s. It sounds like you need a break from everything. Hey it's xmas, why not book a weekend away. Perhaps a nice place near nature. Where you can clear your mind. I really hope you feel better soon remember we are all here for you ❤ gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤❤

Blahblah1805 OP December 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Thank you so much Tinywhisper. I'll surely go somewhere I do really need a break now. What are your plans for xmas? 

*hugs you backkk ❤*

Tinywhisper11 December 7th, 2023

@Blahblah1805 well all the other residents who live here with me at the care home, get to go home with their families for xmas and new years 🤗 which is awsome ❤ so it's just me here, and a carer is always working even in Xmas day, bless them. So to make myself have fun alone,I bought myself a remote control helicopter and a scaletrix (electronic car racing track game) and a baby girl grinch doll 😁 so Xmas is gonna be funnnn ❤ there's 18 days🤔🤔🤔 I might buy another toy🤔🤔🤔 hope  you have a great xmas 😁 take it easy ok? Lots of self care ❤ huggs you tightly ❤

Blahblah1805 OP December 8th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Well that's great. It's awesome as long as you feel happy with it. Thank you for replying to my thread. I feel much better after talking to you. 

Sending you lots of love ❤. 

Tinywhisper11 December 8th, 2023

@Blahblah1805 just checking in on you 😁❤ how are you doing today??

Blahblah1805 OP December 8th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Much better. Today I went out with my cousins and it was fun. I was able to study even. 

Tinywhisper11 December 8th, 2023

@Blahblah1805 yaaay! That's good having fun creating happiness, that's what life's about ❤merry Christmas sweetie ❤