Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ocean pixel art

Datnpc May 21st, 2023

I hope it's not messy, please tell me how it is and if I should post more of my art..untitled14-1_1684694186.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 21st, 2023

@Datnpc It is beautiful and calming! Yes please, do share more of your art!💙

Datnpc OP May 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you so much, im glad you found this calming and beautiful, and I feel happy to hear you want to see more of my art.

WorkingitThrough2 November 4th, 2023

@Datnpc

This is so nice, I love it❤️

Emerbliss May 21st, 2023

@Datnpc , Messy ? That's the last words that will come to any of our mind . This is beautiful. L love the colors and how it each shade is present at the best spots . I would love to see more ^^

Datnpc OP May 21st, 2023

@Emerbliss thank you, I'm glad you noticed that detail. I was a little insecure about how the shading looks but I feel much better seeing how you liked this

Emerbliss May 21st, 2023

@Datnpc , the shading looks beautiful and natural. Happy to know , me acknowledging it made you feel more comfortable.

tealPark1424 May 21st, 2023

This is awesome!

Datnpc OP May 21st, 2023

@tealPark1424 thank you, I'm glad you like it

LoverOfTheOcean May 21st, 2023

@Datnpc Love this!! Definitely post more art if you want. I'm sure it's as beautiful as this one💙

Datnpc OP May 22nd, 2023

@LoverOfTheOcean thank you for these kind words, I probably will post some more art I hope you see it and tell me how it is

compassionateOak202 May 21st, 2023

@Datnpc aww this is really nice. It reminds me of the old MS Paint days! Please do share more of your art whenever you feel like it! 💙

Datnpc OP May 22nd, 2023

@compassionateOak202 thank you so much for the compliment, I too have good memories of ms paint so I'm glad we could relate. i probably will upload more artwork, if I do, please do come see

mainlyyannoyed May 22nd, 2023

@Datnpc that's stunning, i'm obsessed. what app do you use ?!

Datnpc OP May 22nd, 2023

@mainlyyannoyed I'm glad you really like it. I use ibis paint x. they have a feature that could turn everything pixel. I used the digital brush to make my pixel art. To know more about Ibis paint i suggest you go to their official channel on YouTube.

WorkingitThrough2 November 4th, 2023

@Datnpc

This is very interesting. Can you explain the process again?

Coconut07 May 22nd, 2023

@Datnpc người Việt không nhể

AutisticDragon May 26th, 2023

@Datnpc This piece is amazing! Remember that art has no bounds. Also, keep in mind that everything looks different when you're the one who made it. Keep up the amazing work!

Datnpc OP May 30th, 2023

@AutisticDragon thank you so much I was having a bad day but you made me much better, thank you

NeoMintChocolateChip May 30th, 2023

@DatnpcKeep going! it looks pretty and will improve over time

Datnpc OP June 7th, 2023

@NeoMintChocolateChip thank you so much

ThadSterling June 7th, 2023

@Datnpc

Wow, that is really good! I don't think it's messy at all, before I read that it was original content, I thought it was from a game, haha! Great work.

Datnpc OP June 8th, 2023

@ThadSterling a lot of people are saying that this reminds them of a video game, well this is actually inspired by pokemon lol

ThadSterling June 7th, 2023

@Datnpc

Also, I forgot to mention YES! Please post more, I love pixel art. This ones very soothing, and I also wanted to add that I love the subtle but perfect job on the edge of the wave, where you can see it sort of furling in

Datnpc OP June 8th, 2023

@ThadSterling thank you I'm glad you noticed that detail. And yeah I will probably post more art but I've been pretty distracted by exams and stuff

tiamishere June 7th, 2023

@Datnpc

That looks awesome honestly!

Datnpc OP June 8th, 2023

@tiamishere thank you so much!

MaggieListens00 June 7th, 2023

@Datnpc

I love this style so much it reminds me of all the videogames I played growing up <3

Datnpc OP June 8th, 2023

@charmingEagle47 thank you I'm glad it reminds you of those happy memories

trueconfidant123 June 8th, 2023

@Datnpc

You definitely have to post more of your art. I love the colour tones you have used. They blend in nice. Not messy at all, don't underestimate your talent. thumbs-up-okay.gif

Datnpc OP June 8th, 2023

@trueconfidant123 thank you!

trueconfidant123 June 8th, 2023

@Datnpc you're welcome!

Princetomyanxiety June 8th, 2023

@Datnpc

omg love it

Datnpc OP June 8th, 2023

@Princetomyanxiety thank you!

Astarothalo June 8th, 2023

@Datnpc Looks lovely!

Datnpc OP June 9th, 2023