Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Knitting hats

Peacepainter February 6th

Knitting hats to donate to an after-school program. 

MistyMagic February 7th

@Peacepainter That sounds great, what kind of hats? Do you have any pics to share or patterns?

Listening - One Step At A Time!

GlenM February 9th

my grandmother used to knit blankets and then wait to hear about someone having a new baby and would then give it to them. knitted gifts are heart warming. keep up the great work!

cyanPlatypus6370 February 10th

@GlenM that's very cool, Glen.  And what a lovely memory you have of your grandmother :) 

It is almost here - Happy Valentine's Day, Glen and Glen's family!  Take good care of your Heart!  

physically, emotionally, spiritually, (intellectually for heart?), socially - any of those ways, all of them?!  Happy Heart Day!   #WearRed  #February  #HeartsFlowersCandy  "Meet you at the top of the Empire State Building" on Valentine's Day at sunset!  "Oh that's sooo romantic" (Swoon!)  LOL  rom-com, yes I do love "Sleepless in Seattle" and the movie they are quoting there :)  🎬 🍿 🎥   💐 🌹 🌺 🌼 🌷    💐 🌹 🌺 🌼 🌷 

@SoulfullyAButterfly, @heather225, @LlamaKate, @Guacomole and loves to @Laura 

GlenM February 12th

@cyanPlatypus6370 she was a generous soul! one thing she said right before she passed away was "love always comes back." and that was the philosophy she followed.

Happy Valentine's Day to you too! 

cyanPlatypus6370 February 10th

@Peacepainter This sounds fun!  Do you have directions or sizes or a pattern?  I wonder if we could get some to mail to 7cups to then mail to you for you to give to the program.  Just a thought... but hey, dream big, achieve big.  dream small, achieve small.  

Let's dream big!  <3 Platy 

tag: @ASilentObserver, @heather225, @GlenM  yay!  Go knitters! :)   #KnitNUnite !