Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Character head portaits-Drawings

RelicCube April 7th, 2023

I started some character head portraits for a dream game I would like to make someday and I would like to share them here. Haven't been inspired or motivated to draw for a while.

img-20230216-141001069_1680906555.jpg

EmotionsListener April 8th, 2023

@RelicCube

Thank you for sharing your creation, so what can you tell us about this character? Do they have a name? I'd love to hear more!

RelicCube OP April 8th, 2023

@EmotionsListener This character's name is Lewthia and she is 34. Also, the leader of her small bandit group and her race is called Jesperal and in which they use some form of shadow magic but she doesn't know she has it because she grew up on a different continent.

She is very particular about trust and it's hard for her to trust others due to her history with people. She had a girlfriend of a different race, and her name was Shunna, and this was when she was new to being a bandit after a year or two in the group, then there was betrayal during a bandit raid and something tragic happened to Shunna. Then she hadn't trusted a soul till she met someone else and even then her trust is very fragile towards him. She basically has a "cold-hearted" attitude toward others because she is avoidance to her grief and pain..she tends to try to push people away.

EmotionsListener April 9th, 2023

@RelicCube

Sounds like you have created a very detailed story and world for all of your characters!

Thank you for sharing it with us, I hope you will share more.
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

RelicCube OP April 9th, 2023

@EmotionsListener Honestly this project has been quite a journey so far.

No problem and I have plenty to share❤️

dat1npc April 8th, 2023

@RelicCube looks really great! As an artist, I can relate when you say you don't feel motivated that much and it's okay make art when you feel like it

RelicCube OP April 8th, 2023

@dat1npc Thank you!

RelicCube OP April 9th, 2023

This is Sasaque she is 21 and is a warrior for her village. She has an older sister who is a healer and they both lost their parents. She is a bit naive at times but strong-willed and falls in love with a stranger who lost his memory that came to the village through the waterfall near the village after helping him.
img-20230217-113927898_1681069730.jpg

drewthadon April 10th, 2023

Eren Jaeger

RelicCube OP April 10th, 2023

@drewthadon from attack on Titan? 😁

drewthadon April 11th, 2023

Yeah lol

drewthadon April 11th, 2023

Yeah lol

Heart4art April 11th, 2023

@RelicCube I love to see people's art! The arts are such a great way to express our emotions.