Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anyone crochet?

MoonJojo January 7th

Hello! I learned how to crochet last summer, and I picked it back up over my free time and I was wondering if there's anyone on cups that also crochet? If so, what do you like to make? 

I like making clothes, but I plan on learning to make amigurumi (yarn creatures).

MistyMagic January 9th

@MoonJojo Hi there, I have moved your post to the Arts & Crafts Community where you will find others that crochet. tagging @EmotionsListener

Listening - One Step At A Time!

slowdecline48 January 9th

@MoonJojo I don't but I do braid hemp cordage, which I normally incorporate into other projects later. There is at least one member here who crochets those little round dolls...I don't recall her online name ATM. She'll find you soon enough.

ducky700 January 9th

no... I don't   crochet but id like to learn. 

MoonJojo OP January 11th

@ducky700  

YouTube is a really good place to learn it like once you know how to do crochet it becomes addicting. 

WorkingitThrough2 January 11th

@MoonJojo

I crochet, I am rusty at it , but I guess it is like once you learn to ride a bike you never forget😂

VIVI1989 January 11th

@MoonJojo

AHH finally someone who also crochets 🥹 I hope you get into the habit of picking it up (I also want to lol, I've been procrastinating on half-finished my cardigan for too long). I love crocheting stuffed animals, bags, accessories (headbands, gloves, etc), it's all kind of random lol.

MoonJojo OP January 11th

@VIVI1989 

Samee! :)  But I've been improving on my procrastination with projects cause of school.  

VIVI1989 January 12th

@MoonJojo

Same really, i've been busy with school too, It's been kind of hectic for me 😅 What amigurumi do you want to make if i can ask?

MoonJojo OP January 12th

@VIVI1989 

For start I would like to make a bunny and then when I get really good a big octopus. How about you anything specific?

VIVI1989 January 13th

@MoonJojo Sounds good (: For me I'd like to take a break from my cardigan and make a Powerpuff girl bag 

ImpudentIncognito January 11th

I used to crochet, knit, and loom but it's been awhile...I would start projects but never really finish them. Have squares for blankets, or made an unfinished scarf. Always wanted to make an amigurumi! I've always liked how Philippa Rice made her amigurumis, they're super cute: https://philippajrice.com/crochet. 

WorkingitThrough2 January 12th

@ImpudentIncognito

That website was very interesting. I have issues finishing projects as well. I get bored with them easily and lose interest. I have got to work on that😊.

MoonJojo OP January 12th

@ImpudentIncognito 

You're just like me, I like that website pretty interesting, I might try and recreate them myself. Thank you