Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Crafts using pipe cleaners

YourCaringConfidant May 13th, 2023

Hey everyone! Desiree here. 👋 I just wanted to show my flowers I made using pipe cleaners. I watched a tutorial online how to do it and it was so easy! Fun too! I enjoyed it so much that I may or may not have just bought a bunch of pipe cleaners in bulk, so I can continue to play making other things. 😂 Anyway, that's all. Lol. Does anyone here make things using pipe cleaners too? If so, share below. I would love to see. 💜

20230513-110751_1684000001.jpg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 13th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Omigoodness! Your creativity has no bounds!😍

I don't think I saw pipe cleaners as flowers before seeing this lol, now it'll be so hard to look at them the same! XD

This is super amazing, Desiree! Thankyouu for sharing!💜

Happy Creating!🥰

YourCaringConfidant OP May 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you, 🌞! It was so much fun and there are so many tutorials on how to make the other type of flowers. I can't wait until my order comes! ♡ I ordered a bunch of colors.

@YourCaringConfidant The colors make it POP haha! Love it and can't wait to see more!🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞 if my comment appears twice, please delete one. :) Thanks. Bad signal.

@YourCaringConfidant It did haha and no worries, removed the other one!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou You rock! Thanks! ☆☆

Vitalda May 13th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant , Gosh , those look really lovely. You must have put in so much effort to make this spectacular. Love it ! The colourful pot along with the flowers make it illegally colourful😍

@Vitalda Thank you! I absolutely love rainbow colors so I had to. Lol. ♡

Emerbliss May 14th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant, this looks very beautiful ❤️ , I luove how colourful you have made it !!

YourCaringConfidant OP May 14th, 2023

@Emerbliss Thank you so much! ♡ I love the bright colors too. :)

Emerbliss May 16th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant. Yay to all the bright colours ❣️

trueconfidant123 June 12th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Amazing Caring!😳😍
I love how colorful the scheme is. Also, the popsicle vase holding the flowers together is too cute. I once made a caterpillar using pipe cleaners, I can't find it now lol. 😅

YourCaringConfidant OP June 12th, 2023

@trueconfidant123 Awwww, thank you so much. Your so sweet. I hope you are able to find your caterpillar so I can see it. Lol. If not, perhaps you can make a new one. 🤣

trueconfidant123 June 12th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

I will try lol 😭😂

NotFound20 June 12th, 2023

Its so beautiful Caring♥️♥️♥️. So thats how you spent your weekend making this pretty craft. You are really talented .

@NotFound20 Lily, you are so kind. Thank you so much. Yes, this was so much fun when I did it. Even the kids had a blast. :)

purplelady568 June 12th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant- what a fun project! Thanks for sharing it with us :)

@purplelady568 Thank you so much. ♡