Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

hey guys

Anyakn0625 August 5th

this is open for anyone who wnats to say something to someone but never get the chance

BlueDarkAurora August 6th

@Anyakn0625 :) <3 

"Stuck in a loop of heartache and missing, I'm tried of being the one who does all the wishing. Yet through the pain I'll find my way, with the hope of meeting again to light my days."

Anyakn0625 OP August 6th

hope you found your peace

Tinywhisper11 August 7th

@BlueDarkAurora  I'm right here for you ❤

fluffy-cute.gif

m1CHE11e August 6th

Hi I’m quite new to this app so may I ask how to post questions or other things like ur doing here? I only know how to reply

Anyakn0625 OP August 6th

yas personal messg me

thoughtfulFern53 August 6th

To you who finds this truly broken glass , 🍷

I hope you fix and fill me, ⚒️

I'll overflow in adoration to , 🌊

Whoever finds and reminds me , 🗺️

Embrace is for them who confide with me , 🫂

Love is the true antidote, 💊

Oh you my future half , half 💙

To you my heart and soul are betrothed , 💍

Super random ? Yeah ik hahaha

_Fern 🌿

Anyakn0625 OP August 6th

hey its very nice

Thanks ✨

Imlistening5830 August 6th

@thoughtfulFern53 🖤  🙏 

🤜✨🤛

Tinywhisper11 August 7th

@thoughtfulFern53 awwww that's so sweet ❤ I hope you find your other half soon ❤❤ hugs you tightly ❤

thoughtfulFern53 August 7th

✨ thanks, best wishes for you too.

soothingMirage2363 August 7th

This is genuinely adorable oh to be loved like this again brooo 😞

FlameArrow24 August 6th

@Anyakn0625

A poem I wrote:

I’m sorry

For all the hurt I’ve caused and

The Life I’ve robbed and

The tumbling tumbling

Tumbling

Road you’ve taken

But I’m not sorry

For how you treated me and

How you didn’t see Despite

Your wrongs wrongs

Wrongs

I remain unshaken

I empathized and understood

What it’s like to be misunderstood

But you kept me in your silver claws

Always aware of all my flaws

I’m tired, so tired

It’s unbelievably cruel

Why do we have to

Fight this nonsense duel?

And still I triumph

But I’m still a Mistake

Nothing I do will change your ways

I wish, just wish

You finally find peace

So the weight of your

Burdens are all released

So I went off

Down that Tumbling Road

And I made it into my Humble Abode

Anyakn0625 OP August 7th

i loved it

sunnyZebra4336 August 7th

This is a great poem

FlameArrow24 August 7th

@Anyakn0625 @sunnyZebra4336
Thank you!!

Tinywhisper11 August 7th

@FlameArrow24 ❤❤ that bought a little tear to my eye, it was beautifully written ❤ I hope your in a safe place now, and know how amazing you are ❤

FlameArrow24 August 9th

@Tinywhisper11 Thank you! Indeed I am, I just wanted to share my journey of healing in hopes of reaching others 𫶠I hope you find your humble abode as well!

ilovemyself8246 August 9th

@FlameArrow24 I must see this with all of my heart.

amusingWest5360 August 7th

@Anyakn0625 hmmm...If I wanted to say something I would tell my ex of 8 years whom I haven't spoken to since 2019, I would ask him Did you ever love me or were you just in it to cause me great pain and distress?

@amusingWest5360 🫂 

Anyakn0625 OP August 7th

i think you don't have to

rher are not worth it

uts their lose

Tinywhisper11 August 7th

@amusingWest5360 I'm so sorry, heart break must be the worst feeling🙁 but I hope oneday you'll find a true love, someone who is worthy of you ❤

loyalPond8562 August 7th

@Anyakn0625 i have always felt so left out of my family since my dad passed away, I have a twin brother and my mom will always choose him over me. it's lonely. 

Anyakn0625 OP August 7th

feel sorry for you but be patience something good is on the way

Tinywhisper11 August 7th

@loyalPond8562 that's sad 😢 I'm sorry your mum chooses your sibling over you🙁 that is never ok to do. We are all here for you, gives you a giant tiny hug ❤

genericbeing August 7th

@Anyakn0625 I want to tell myself that the 5th cyborg leader of earth in 2064 will be vulnerable on July 5th when its stooping to pick up that can of grape soda, that's when you take the shot. :) (Of course I joke, or do I...?)

Tinywhisper11 August 7th

@genericbeing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh wait!! You weren't behind the Trump thing was you??😂😂😂😂😂

genericbeing August 8th

@Tinywhisper11 no-way-dude-no.gif

Tinywhisper11 August 9th

@genericbeing 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sadboybuthappy August 7th

@Anyakn0625 I feel like I am doing too much for her, but she isn't doing it as well, how can I try to feel better? I think the best for me is to move on, but I would love to hear your thoughts.

Tinywhisper11 August 7th

@Sadboybuthappy are you talking about a relationship?? Cause of you are then it's best to move on. Relationships should be 50/50. And if she's not doing that now, it will only get worse. Sorry that was a bit blunt😕 hugs you tightly ❤❤

Anyakn0625 OP August 7th

less expectations from people and start being little bit selfish its not bad to think about yourself

----THIS poem is about a loved one's mental illness and my own experience with ptsd that i feel gave me a window into their world. this is the shadow of the poem words will not write. its texture, images, smells... tactile mirages of a giddy nightmare.. it is written with a reverent heart, a non-judgmental sentiment.:

fears ripened like fruit 

scent lofting from just behind the door

in the stale shadow of the longing down

i pried into the darkness of that repressive visage tore

sought for all i'd find in the reeling vanish of your love

i was struck with painful lust for the demons you'd endured

never thought such comfort could be from nagging haunts of mind

its your secret escape my lips could never reveal

you will not be discovered secret friend, they cannot comprehend 

loving your own perishing in the sanctity of your prison's seal

the freedom of the loss of sanity when you are finally giving in

lived in a small room made of teeth and feathers of the darkest birds

dissolved into choking fumes that permeated from the vibration of love's shaky words

i know the heaven that is kept in the hidden keep of ***

i know the chances of ever returning back from the poison once the tissue begins to swell

memories of the day i shared your little existence now faded

i can hear the screech of our tormentors with such crystal recall

and though i might have tried to save you 

two feet from you, in such darkness, i could never have found you there at all

... I forgive you for everything you did to me on Monday and hate you again on Tuesday . But I pray for you always. ...

Tinywhisper11 August 7th

@intuitiveSailboat8703 that was hard to read. It's very true we will never be truly able to know what another person has been through, or the horrors and pains  in their minds. But what I don't agree with, is the excuse, they only hurt others cause they were hurt first. It's sad but it's not a good reason to hurt another🙁 I hope your recovering ok, and doing better mentally, my heart goes out to you ❤❤hugs you tightly ❤

@Tinywhisper11 thank you! I'm starting to understand what true healing is and making good progress. Thank you for your affection.  🫂 

Tinywhisper11 August 7th

@intuitiveSailboat8703 I'm glad your on the right road in your healing journey ❤❤gives you a giant tiny hug ❤ remember to reach out here when you need support, this is your safe place ❤ we are all here for you, I'm here for you ❤

Anyakn0625 OP August 7th

that's a very good one

i must say i mvery impressed

Saxophoneman August 7th

To the one I promised forever...

I always loved you, sometimes overly so and that's what caused us to drift apart. I hope you knew that it was all out of love.

I knew when my friend told me you were spending time with someone else what that meant, but my trust in you was so pure. We were still young...

I hope you found your peace and happiness, even though you avoid me put in public. You accused me of spreading rumors that you were unfaithful, and it hurt more that you didn't trust me as much as I trusted you than you seeing the other man...

I'm sorry that you lost your dad. I went to the funeral and spoke with your mom and brother. I didn't know what to say to ease their burden. I love your dad and still miss him. You weren't there while we were there. They said you went to the back. I wish I could have helped you in your darkest time...

I still look at your social every once in a while, just to see how you guys are doing. Your kid is beautiful and looks like such a pure soul. Happy you finally got another sibling like you had wanted for years....

I'm doing okay, but my hearts a mess. When I said forever, I did mean it. I don't know that I can tell someone else with the sincerity that I told you "I'll love you forever". What am I supposed to do with forever now that you aren't in it?

I know you'll never see this. I hope you never do, because you'll just ask me to remove it since it doesn't fit everyone's image of us. Instead, you can keep being happy and I'll keep trying to find my way...

-D