Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Manifest what we deserve!

Staryskies03 August 30th

Looking to hear what is the one thing that everyone thinks they deserve (please be kind to yourself and think about good things)?

For example - I DESERVE ALL THE GOOD THINGS THAT HAPPENS TO ME!! :)

BlueDarkAurora August 30th

@Staryskies03 Such a sweet thought ^-^ <3 I'd say I deserve all the beauty of the nature I see, the feeling of peace and calm and also my creativity.

Hope you feel deserving of love, support and kindness<3 

Staryskies03 OP August 30th

Many thanks for your kind words! You definitely deserve it all! :)

Athena108 August 30th

@Staryskies03

I think I deserve kindness, good friends and time from people.

P.S.- I hope I deserve an incredible guy like asian dramas lol...

Kindness is the new cool 😎

TraceyDinh August 30th

@Staryskies03 Thanks for your inspired words! I deserve everything that I've been trying in my life ⭐

Yes, you deserve it for sure!

TipTipTip August 30th

I deserve to can talk and not be judge

And love, maybe..

Wish you all love

ThornyNini August 30th

@Staryskies03

I deserve to live long 🥺

SimonListens August 30th

I deserve respect and a good job.

quickwittedHouse8347 August 30th

i think I deserve a cat and two dogs , to have a family with my boyfriend whom I love and a tiny simple home where I can we can be happy and call home :)

maia102 August 30th

what a lovely prompt! it really gets you thinking about the good things you want and feel you deserve

i deserve to have people in my life that choose me on purpose and whom i can rely on!! and i think we all deserve to love and be loved, and have things in our lives that make us happy : ]

Gettingbettertoday August 30th

@Staryskies03

Deserve is a tricky word. It suggests that a person has earned or is due something.

I don't feel as many do that the world is treating me unfairly. People at work treat me well enough as do the people I meet on occasion. I am paid a fair wage. I have insurance through work and get ample vacation time.

I don't know of anything that i have earned that i have not already been given. 

I know this is not the post you were hoping for but I have been more fortunate than many.  I feel no guilt for doing better then others just guilt for not being able to appreciate my good fortune when others are able to when they have much less.