Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is it possible to make Good friends here? 😬 Something real?

starryUnicorns81 May 17th, 2023

So was seriously wondering...like Iv been on here for a while now,2017 . And IV met a few people,that was then and we connected ,I mean it was great ,somehow along the line we lost communication , well along the line I wasn't as active as I was earlier when I started. We all get busy. But now I am wondering if it's possible to connect in with someone here??? Does that even work anymore??

Edited June 9, 2023

OnlyDarkness May 21st, 2023

@starryUnicorns81 Hey, Starry it’s me again not sure if I’m getting through to you Chat me back if I am.

starryUnicorns81 OP May 21st, 2023

@Blackjac13 oh hey there ... sorry again,just seeing this , I actually replied to your message b4 seeing this. You can just check your pm😊

Enchantedtree22 May 21st, 2023

Hey starry, I'm a listener too. Lately, I've been going through some complicated stuff and need friends. Feel free to send me a message : )

@Enchantedtree22... hey dear...good to know you a listener too, so sorry about everything you are going through, just be rest assured it gets better okay....🫂

CrispySimp May 21st, 2023

I’ve gone through the same. It’s kinda strange how it always happens ngl

@CrispySimp I know right😏..

SumanBabu May 21st, 2023

@starryUnicorns81 hey hi I'm from India you have depression??

@SumanBabu... oops darling, I do not have depression, it's a thought out loud about few people I connected with and can't seem to be in touch anymore. Kindly read the post properly,so you can understand.😁

UberRuminator May 21st, 2023

@starryUnicorns81

I don’t know about you or anyone else, but I have not made any real connections here. There is one person who posts regularly and I comment all the time, but that’s about it.

@UnerRuminator ...so it can be like that, but have you tried messaging? Or starting a conversation,you never know where it takes you.🤷🏽‍♀️

seashell145 June 6th, 2023

@UberRuminator

This seems like a good approach.

@UberRuminator

How can I follow your posts and comment on them?

@UberRuminator

This is a link to my post, it would be nice if you comment on my posts regularly too if you find me interesting.

https://www.7cups.com/forum/generalsupport/General_2440/Myisolationiskillingmekeepsharingyourdailystrugglesorjoy_306586/?post=3288627

@UberRuminator

I forgot to write in my last comment, sorry for posting 3 comments, now 4. I'm sleep deprived and sleepy, so keep losing focus. Okay, take care!

Soramame May 22nd, 2023

I can be your friend 😄😄

starryUnicorns81 OP May 26th, 2023

@soramame why not..lol🤭

iceman91 May 25th, 2023

@starryUnicorns81

Hey ,,, here I am

starryUnicorns81 OP May 26th, 2023

@iceman91 I see you lol

Wallapology June 6th, 2023

In my mind, parasocial relationships are great, but one can only do so much with them. It’s nice to have both.

@Wallapology

Do you mean like relationships with youtubers who don't know about you?

@starryUnicorns81

No it's not possible. Physical presence is a thing, and then people here are often flimsy and are just finding an easy way out to dump their emotions and go by their daily lives. They lose interest after a few conversations, your vulnerability isn't appreciated etc. Lacks communication skills and a severe lack of empathy is alarming. No gratitude for the friendship received.

SilentEcho2019 June 7th, 2023

Hey there @starryUnicorns81 I'm a newbie here so unsure of the ins and outs pros and cons but I sincerely hope you find the type of friends you are looking for. Feel free to message me anytime as I feel I make a pretty good solid friend. Hope your day has been great!

starryUnicorns81 OP June 18th, 2023

@silentEcho2019 oh hey..so sorrow been a while I came here, just seeing ur comment on my post, uhm you welcome ,it's also nice to have u here and I hope you enjoy your stay here.will definitely drop a message 🙂😊

@silentEcho2019..sorry I mean. That's a typo lol

SilentEcho2019 June 20th, 2023

Sorrow sorry lol Got it! How have you been? Hope life is treating you well. I started my Listener account and am enjoying it. Feel free to message me I'm @SilentEcho1972 hope to hear from you! Take care

SilentEcho1972 June 20th, 2023

I just realized I can respond with this account lol still learning the ins and outs of this app

ph0ebs June 7th, 2023

Same!! Although I’m still relatively new, the people I’ve met are just like quick chatting buds and not like real friends, we lose connection after some time :( And once I got to know a person who was initially quite cool and friendly but just turns out to be weird so I had to block him. I wish I could meet some real friends here, so maybe we could chat if u like? ^^

seashell145 June 8th, 2023

@Johnnybgud5150

Thank you for this inspirational story Jon. I feel like I'm not worthy of love haha. May you be well, may you be peaceful <3

@starryUnicorns81

I also want to add, I had two people who were nicer. When I said I wasn't receiving the friendship I hoped from them, they said I was kind to them, they acknowledged it even though I gave them negative and yet honest feedback. I guess they could be good friends if both of us grew and learned how to communicate but I don't know how to do it. And because it's online I can't trust that they will be patient enough to grow together.

June 8th, 2023

@starryUnicorns81 we can be friends

@lovelysweety totally dearie😊🙂💯😁

bluelotus99 June 8th, 2023

I guess not

@bluelotus99

Would you like to be my kind and patient listener? Let's talk once and see if we're a good fit.

colourfulWillow2765 June 8th, 2023

Ya sure 😊

fairmindedHuman8103 June 11th, 2023

sure does! let’s be friends

ClaudiaJ14 June 11th, 2023

@starryUnicorns81 I wish someone would chat. I am so sad and lonely

@so sorry dearie,I hope you feel better soon,sending ya love ❤️🙂and yes feel free to drop a message.

Ivy229 June 11th, 2023

@starryUnicorns81

Hi welcome back to 7Cups. I definitely think there are a lot of different ways to connect with people on here. I would be your friend :) I sent you a message if you would like to talk with someone :)

@ivy229 thanks hun, I"ll sure check. Sorry for the late reply as well

WhiteDove1 June 14th, 2023

Hello, I'm looking to make friends also.