Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Humming, From the Earth?

BugBabyBlob September 10th

Anyone else hearing a low humming from the ground or is it just me?

@BugBabyBlob

Like when you put your ear close to the ground? I used to do that sometimes as a child and did hear things lol, haven't tried in a while. :0ย 

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I had a sandbox back then but the cats also used it for their outhouse, so I'd dig and accidentally find fecal treasures. I was like an early archeologist without the fossils.ย 

@competentTruth3079

I- ๐Ÿ˜‚ "fecal treasures"ย 

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou There were wars fought over bird shat sun. ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’™ I think of that coffee that's beans collected from Ocicats droppings south america. I go to Starbucks ask for a cat scat latte, it's that time of season right next to pumpkin spice.

@competentTruth3079

I'm legit laughing-out-loud at this moment haha!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Ooh one of these Coffee is also quite popular in Indonesia, and also one of the more expensive ones. Imagine paying extra for coffee beans extracted from a cat's excreta?!๐Ÿ’€ Is it the same? XD

I'm not the most sure I wanna try that lol. Like ummm?! No thanks, regular coffee would do! xD ๐Ÿ˜ญ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou It's like rich people, who run out of vanity to try end up trying some crazy shhh pun intended. It's like emperors new clothes, nobody will tell them they're drinking that poo water. ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ’ซ Hey friend hope Indonesia is comfy, I see you around a lot, thanks for supporting everybody! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ฏ

@competentTruth3079

Haha that or maybe just some being veryyyy open to new experiences (or maybe just them not being aware about the preparation process of their coffee๐Ÿ’€). ๐Ÿ‘€

Aw thank you, now the perks of that? I see you around quite a lot too, sprinkling that perfect dash of humor and smiles everywhere you go and appreciate you a whole lot more as well.๐Ÿ’—

shamyu Saturday

@BugBabyBlob hi can you tell me how to post in public i am kinda new and i dont know

Hiya @shamyu welcome to the community.ย 

You just made a post that's public, so yay.ย 

However if you meant to make a thread of your own like the original poster of this one, you can find the steps here-ย https://www.7cups.com/forum/7cupsleadership/ForumGuides_2597/HowdoIcreateorreplytoathread_309767/

Also this forum handbook might be helpful to ease your navigation around-ย https://www.7cups.com/forum/7cupsleadership/ForumGuides_2597/StrugglingwiththeforumsFindyourhandbookhere_309768/

@BugBabyBlob Sometimes mother earth sings us a lullaby. Do you live above a metro line? Subway? Could be a number of things, I know when big diesel trucks are running they can shake the ground, reverberate. Low hum. Soothing it is.ย