Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi guys( and girls)!!!

rationalGrapefruitq August 31st

How is everyone doing! Just use this as a place to brain dump about anything!

Bipedd September 3rd

@genericbeing Agree but this is just a specigif genre, drama to be precise. If we take classical tragedy for example, things are different there. 

helpfulBlackberry7507 September 3rd

I have been crying for about an hour now. I just got off birth control and I’m struggling so much…

Bipedd September 3rd

@helpfulBlackberry7507 thats sad to hear, we`re all here for ya

rationalGrapefruitq OP September 6th

@helpfulBlackberry7507

We r all here for u!! Let it all go tell me what is wrong ! I am here for u pookie 😘

brilliantSunshine1234 September 3rd

@rationalGrapefruitq

why do people express themselves through music rather than just speaking their mind in their own words?

Bipedd September 3rd

@brilliantSunshine1234.. Famous love stories, classic ones no kissing... no kissing, nothing at allpure love... That's why she's great!... Unexpressed feelings are never forgotten...(c)

WharfRat September 4th

@brilliantSunshine1234

Sometimes it's easier to convey painful feelings through creative expression than through simple, straight-forward speech.

Larmclock September 4th

@rationalGrapefruitq not good at all

Aww sorry to hear that!

Okkk.

Peeps

Peeps

PEEPS!!!¡!!!

OVER A 100 FORUM UPVOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😮😘😮😱😱😱😱😱😱😲😲😲😲😲😲😮😲😮😮😮😮😲😮😲😮😲😮😲😮😲😮😲🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨

I AM IN 🫨 😲 SHOCK....

IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL I CHECKED IN TODAY AND

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SOO EXCITING 😁

THANK YOU PEEPS SOOOOO OOO SOOOOO OOO SOOOOO OOO SOOOOO OOO SOOOOO OOO SOOOOO OOO SOOOOO OOO SOOOOO OOO SOOOOO OOO SOOOOO OOO SOOOOO OOO SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!💕💕💕💕💕💕😮😁😁😁😱💕💕💕💕💕💕

LOVE YOU PEEPS SOOOOO MUCH!!!💕😁✨✨

okay bur-bye

SoulfulSerenity September 9th

Despite being so grateful and in a good mind space overall, I just am accepting I am sad and lonely tonight. I have spent the last few hours meditating and working towards redirecting my thoughts and at this point I’m exhausted and just allowing the sad thoughts to flow. I want to believe they are paid for a reason, but it’s a lot of the irrational habitual loops I’ve worked hard to move past. Those “familiar comforts” are so frustrating, uncomfortable, and confusing. I am desperate to know why the ego fights so hard to to be heard when it does not help me overall. Thanks for a space for the brain dump! Overall, I love life and know this is just a part of the human experience :P

Of course and I feel u so much ! U r not completely lonely bc the peeps here def have ur back!💓💓

Goodlistener28 September 9th

Hi. I am not so good but this morning i have decided to do what is needed to feel better. I want to remind everyone reading this message that no matter what is going wrong in life, there is always something going right. Instead of crying about what is not in our control, we should focus on what is in our control. I felt myself obsessing over relationships passed one month, and i lost my focus on my career which keeps giving me happy news. I am going to attend to the part of my life which brings me happiness and let myself heal in the part which is giving me sadness. I know that we all have so many good things within us. Lets use them to make world a better place.

@Goodlistener28

Thanks you for that incredible message 💓

NotAllHere713 September 9th

@rationalGrapefruitq 

Here is my brain dump- A few days ago, my husband was drunk and fell down. He had a dislocated thumb. After days of searching for a emergency walk in clinic, he finally went to the hospital. They confirmed the dislocation and fixed it. Then he was given a prescription for painkillers and Narcan. Now I'm worried that he will OD or have a bad reaction from mixing alcohol and painkillers. Today I woke up very dizzy and I had some balance issues. I'm not sure why- stress, dehydration, not eating enough, etc. I'm trying to work on myself, but it's a huge uphill battle. 

Oh no, is he okay? And even when life is a huge uphill battle, the peeps here definitely have your back and we're here whenever you need to brain dump!!💓

OnlyOneKei September 9th

Going definitely, sometimes would be nice if life wasn’t the way it were at moments but I’m alright though

rationalGrapefruitq OP Saturday

I feel you on that one, kei!!

Peaceandlove4541 September 9th

@rationalGrapefruitqimg-0499_1725878586.jpeg

rationalGrapefruitq OP Saturday

Heyyy peeps!

I just changed my pfp, what do you peeps think??

@rationalGrapefruitq

im good phusically

came back from a trip so im still tired 

but lonliness suck , i have reached a point where i could fight for a good hug