Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Prompt Of The Week: Write about your favourite food item

blindDaisy9121 January 27th

Hello, writing community!

I hope you have been well! Welcome back to the writing series, where I present you with writing prompts to exercise your creative muscles every week! If you haven't checked out the previous posts of the series, I've got you! You can find it here

Without further delay, here is the prompt for today:

Write about your favourite food item🍨🍦🍧

image_1706338096.png

What will you be doing? Good question! You'll be replying to my post with your original 

1. poems

2. prose (long or short)

As of now, the word limit is a maximum of 500 words. 

Happy writing! And do tag some friends if you think they might be interested in this activity! If you have any questions about the series or want to submit a prompt, then please feel free to message: @Clarisse29

If you're interested in being tagged every time a new post is made to the series, reply to this post with "I want to be tagged for more prompts". Thank you!

_________

Before you go! 

Did you know about CDM? It is the Content Development and Marketing Program which is offered for free by the 7 Cups Academy! It teaches you the essentials of developing content and marketing it so that it is more visible on the internet with a specific focus on mental health! At the completion of this program, you earn a free certificate from the Academy which you can use to further your professional growth! Find out more here. 

Taglist: @OuiCherie @SoulfullyAButterfly @niens @azuladragon34 @Izzy274 @jersey123456 @usefulsummer3139 @TilXC @KindLemonade @ThoughtfulBlossom @Sugarlife24 @AuroraBriarRose @Torean @TryingTBH2021 @babydino69 @chaoscookie22 @Cuposad076 @Elise849 @TheJenInBlack @AnnaJ718 @RideARainbow @ImaginativeThinker8574 @Aikyaa01 @HopieRemi @NCG2237  @seashell145 @InvaderStitch @blueAngel00 @WharfRat @mysteriousClover @neverendingRainbow489 @LonleyCheese @lyricalAngel70 @discreetSugar176 @Dallady  @TheGoodFairy @Shawdios @CalmCoral @CatwomenSoulstealer @adaptableOcean4193 @Barltik2065 @CompassionateOak202@LoveMyMoonflowers

@blindDaisy9121

This is gonnaa sound soooo cheesy, 

But pizza is what makes my life, a little easy, 

Melting away the blues, 

A Pizza and some chocolate mousse,

Only happy thoughts when pizza on my plate,

All the sadness and worries now gotta wait, 

To end this now, I'll just say, 

Pizza makes my dayyy!

Okay seriously, nobody is allowed to judge this, I knowww it's silly haha but okiee 🤣😭 the first thing I thought of as I read this post was P-i-z-z-a and then the rest is history!😛

To compensate though, sharing pizza with everyone!🥰

pizza-pizza-canada-heart-pizza.gif

blindDaisy9121 OP January 28th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Pizza and Chocolate mousse is indeed a great combo 🤩🤩

@blindDaisy9121

yess, what's your favorite food? and would you like to write something for it too? 😀

blindDaisy9121 OP January 29th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I like Sev-Puri and Samosa😋.

image_1706513313.png

@blindDaisy9121

Super yummm and mouth-watering hehe!😍

Torean January 28th

@blindDaisy9121

It mostly depends on the day, the night,

But one thing is always going to be perfection.

One really unexpected thing.

A little bit of savory, a little bit of sweet,

There's actually no way to describe,

The way that it melts but it doesn't,

Nice crisp edges give it another edge,

It makes me want something spicy on the side,

It's something I want to start and end with,

No matter what else is on my plate.

And no matter what is on my plate,

This is something I need in my life every now and then,

Something that literally no one else understands,

It's like it's got me speaking in a different language,

Translating language into taste,

It's a totally new way to speak inside your head,

A very clear message as refreshing as a breeze,

"Enjoy, advance. Enjoy, advance"

That's the closest that can be conveyed here.

But if you need me to speak literally,

You probably won't really understand this way, but...

Unagi.  

It's eel sushi.

That's all I was talking about.

I just really like eel sushi.

The sauce, the texture, the crisp edges, the way it goes with spicy yellowtail rolls.

Sounds weird?  Sounds gross?  

Well, you're in good company, most people don't get it. 

blindDaisy9121 OP February 3rd

@Torean

Never really tried it. But now I will 😍

LonleyCheese February 9th

A favorite food of mine? Well, on tuesday, it was creme puffs. I like them and i don't get them very often, but someone close to me showed me a recepie they wanted to try (we're baking buddies among other things) and we made them, and they were very very good! But, I think, it was more the experience itself.