Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Prompt Of The Week: If you had a chance to live a Disney life then which Disney character would you like to become?

blindDaisy9121 February 3rd

Hello, writing community!

I hope you have been well! Welcome back to the writing series, where I present you with writing prompts to exercise your creative muscles every week! If you haven't checked out the previous posts of the series, I've got you! You can find it here

Without further delay, here is the prompt for today:

If you had a chance to live a Disney life then which Disney character would you like to become?

image_1706955460.png

What will you be doing? Good question! You'll be replying to my post with your original 

1. poems

2. prose (long or short)

As of now, the word limit is a maximum of 500 words. 

Happy writing! And do tag some friends if you think they might be interested in this activity! If you have any questions about the series or want to submit a prompt, then please feel free to message: @Clarisse29

If you're interested in being tagged every time a new post is made to the series, reply to this post with "I want to be tagged for more prompts". Thank you!

_________

Before you go! 

Did you know about CDM? It is the Content Development and Marketing Program which is offered for free by the 7 Cups Academy! It teaches you the essentials of developing content and marketing it so that it is more visible on the internet with a specific focus on mental health! At the completion of this program, you earn a free certificate from the Academy which you can use to further your professional growth! Find out more here. 

Taglist: @OuiCherie @SoulfullyAButterfly @niens @azuladragon34 @Izzy274 @jersey123456 @usefulsummer3139 @TilXC @KindLemonade @ThoughtfulBlossom @Sugarlife24 @AuroraBriarRose @Torean @TryingTBH2021 @babydino69 @chaoscookie22 @Cuposad076 @Elise849 @TheJenInBlack @AnnaJ718 @RideARainbow @ImaginativeThinker8574 @Aikyaa01 @HopieRemi @NCG2237  @seashell145 @InvaderStitch @blueAngel00 @WharfRat @mysteriousClover @neverendingRainbow489 @LonleyCheese @lyricalAngel70 @discreetSugar176 @Dallady  @TheGoodFairy @Shawdios @CalmCoral @CatwomenSoulstealer @adaptableOcean4193 @Barltik2065 @CompassionateOak202@LoveMyMoonflowers

Torean February 3rd

@blindDaisy9121

I don't remember his name, but maybe the guy in Encanto that can shapeshift into other people.  

I feel like my life has been limited to one life so far, but I feel like I could get a lot out of just... Expanding on that.

I could play pranks.  I could learn things, try things, make the world a little better in ways that confuse the corrupt.  

Then again, maybe Aladdin.  I don't have as much to say here, but it would be awesome to have a wish-granting genie friend voiced by Robin Williams.  

blindDaisy9121 OP February 17th

@Torean

Yes,  having a wish-granting Genie is cool!!

WharfRat February 4th

Oh shoot, I don't like Disney at all.

If I had to be a Disney character, it might be Happy of the seven dwarves, because he was happy.  I don't know what made him so happy, but he was happy.

I empathized more with Grumpy, because I'm grumpy.  Donald Duck, too, because despite his best efforts and all the hard work he put into things, everything always went wrong, as it has in my life.  I never found it funny when those bad things happened to him, either.

blindDaisy9121 OP February 17th

@WharfRat

Yes, HAPPY was funny and happy!!😁

Can I be Baymax? Hehe

JollyRacher June 14th

@blindDaisy9121

I'm leaning towards Rapunzel. I get a kingdom, magical hair that can heal all wounds, and Flynn Ryder. Sounds like a good deal to me. 

naturalBraid8810 June 14th

at the lantern festival,

where music of heart will start to play 

and I could(Rapunzel) can ask eugene 

will you take me away?????