Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

(CLOSED) Submit your Own Social Media Project Proposal

SoulfullyAButterfly April 18th, 2021

A social media proposal is a great way to think of a social media initiative/short project, present it, and if approved, get to lead it in coordination with the official 7 Cups Social Media team!

Requirements for CDM Students to participate in this Project:

• Ensure all the required details are mentioned in your Proposal (mentioned below).
  • Your proposal will be reviewed and will need to be approved and successfully launched/posted for you to graduate with honors! We are ready to mentor and support you through the process whenever needed.

What your Social Media Proposal and Complete Project must contain:

1. Clear explanation of your Idea for the Event or Content you will be presenting. (Examples: Your idea can either be a short event regarding awareness of a mental health topic you are passionate about, or content promoting a certain aspect of 7 Cups such as certain topic-based Question and Answer Pages).
  2. Estimated time-frame (recommended to be a week i.e. content for 5-7 days).
  3. Any other details you feel can support your idea.

Note: The content you will create will be for Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook platforms. Please ensure that the idea supports awareness, support, as well as engagement.

After ensuring your proposal is drafted on a Google Document that mentions your username and CDM Start Date, email the proposal to ayesha@7cups.com with the subject line "Social Media Project Proposal". Please ensure that we have edit access to your Document.

After approval, you will be required to submit:

1. At least 5 graphics for your project. You can add your 7 Cups username/pseudonym on these graphics as we would love to credit you!
  2. Supporting captions and hashtags, as well as any different captions/hashtags for the above-mentioned platforms.
  3. Any other content you would like posted, such as videos, stories, etc.

This content will be submitted via email to ayesha@7cups.com with the subject line: "Social Media Project Content: Project Name" with the content graphics attached and other information on a Google Document attached with the same email.

Will you be sending in a proposal? Tell us here so we can cheer you on! This thread is open for any questions too.

Clarisse29 April 30th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

I'd love to submit a proposal for this!

SoulfullyAButterfly OP April 30th, 2021

@Clarisse29 thank you!

IceCream4IceCream May 1st, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

This is cool! :) Is there a deadline for this?

SoulfullyAButterfly OP May 1st, 2021

@jovialButterfly6752 thank you for your interest! There is no deadline, so if you finish your coursework on time or went to spend the last 2 weeks doing something extra, you can choose to graduate with honors

IceCream4IceCream June 14th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

I just remembered this! Will look into it soon :)

Lugi123 May 8th, 2021

Super interested in doing this!

lyricalAngel70 May 30th, 2021

Hi, I'm interested and would like to get involved

SoulfullyAButterfly OP June 1st, 2021

@lyricalAngel70 awesome! You are welcome to submit a proposal

giggleBubbles6722 June 30th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

I only saw the 7 cups of social media pages now. Why is the content so monotonous? The same stuff from FB is on Instagram.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP June 30th, 2021

@giggleBubbles6722 Hi there, we sometimes cross-post while other times have separate items/forms of content as well - we look forward to growing our social media presence with community help in the close future.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 1st, 2021

Thankyou @SoulfullyAButterfly , mailed you my proposal 😃❤

SoulfullyAButterfly OP September 1st, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou awesome!